Some words for the staff

MiselTwister

Thank you so so much for these kind words its greatly appreciated. the amount of effort that whole team put in is remarkable, doing what we all enjoy doing. I really enjoy be apart of the team since i joined back in november of last year been really good fun, and the role that i partake in the community, couldnt ask for a better leadership team ithing truckers mp and the events team too.

7 hours ago, Replay__ said:

Thank you so so much for these kind words its greatly appreciated. the amount of effort that whole team put in is remarkable, doing what we all enjoy doing. I really enjoy be apart of the team since i joined back in november of last year been really good fun, and the role that i partake in the community, couldnt ask for a better leadership team ithing truckers mp and the events team too.

❤️ Thanks for the kind replay ❤️ 

On 4/27/2022 at 1:36 PM, MiselTwister said:

Hey Hey!

It's not so long since I posted a post here about what was best about Truckersmp and the community but now I want to post another post due to some things happening in my real life that several of them in the staff of TruckersMP know about and how much the support from them has helped me so much until the day that comes soon.

I have fallen in love (Like friends don`t take this wrong )  with many of those who are in the staff and have made a good friendship with them, There have been some difficult days for me lately with telling them about what is coming etc. I don`t want to  go into what is happening but would rather share a little what the others have done for me that I never thought would happen.

Stormboi everything you have done for me and all the support you have shown has just been absolutely fantastic and I am very happy that I have got you as a friend. We can always talk to each other and trust each other all the time.

Harryp32 You have also become a good friend, no matter if we have not talked for a long time, you have shown me that I can trust you and talk to you in addition if there is something.

JuanK and Azuly you two are absolutely unique when it comes to making others feel better. You have always supported me no matter what time it has been for you, I will never forget what you have done for me at all and you will also be in my heart as much as all the others on TMP.

Dylan, Smoky, Robin, SpectralProphet, Moy, Gullbrann, Lightning, Smiddy, Ryandench, Killua, JamesS014, TreesFamliyMember, Rider and everyone else in the tmp staff, Thank you for being you and showing that you can actually make friends online that you can always trust no matter what, you all is do a good job for TMP and for the community all the time and please do not stop with the good work you do because it is fantastic! Stand on and I cheer for you no matter what!

You must not give up whether it may feel like the right thing to do! You do a more fantastic job than you can ask for, BUT as people you have a heart of gold regardless of whether many do not see it that way.

Love you all ❤️

Ps sorry if I have forgot something or if I have writed something wrong. My English is not the best

Regards,
MiselTwister

??

• 2 weeks later...
  • Community Manager

Hey! 

Due to the fact that this topic has been inactive for over 14 days (2 weeks,) I have to archive this topic. However, don't let this deter your activity on our forums! We encourage activity, as we love hearing what you love to talk about! Make sure to stay healthy! 

//Locked and Archived

1646005585_role_CommunityManager(1).png.          

Appeal your ban - Report a player - Create a feedback ticket

Archived