TruckersMP 8 Year Anniversary - Events

Skinner

2022年4月25日凌晨4点22分,詹姆斯014说:

等不及这个活动了!前几年已经很突出了!? 

Yes, in the past 8 years, the development of TMP has also been improved step by step, and at the same time, we have seen the growth of TMP.

Probably the wrong section to post this but

1. the last update from truckersMP(core_ets2mp.dll) is flagged as infected with Gen:Variant.Lazy.174896 this has never happened before(i was playing / downloading updates without problem until spring mod -one week ago-)
2. the download page was flagged as unsafe to use(i had to add it to exeptions to get the download to start)

does anybody know what is going on?

(antivirus/firewall is Bit Defender Total Security)

please move the post to the right section if needed

6 hours ago, DyZ1o~Minas said:

Probably the wrong section to post this but

1. the last update from truckersMP(core_ets2mp.dll) is flagged as infected with Gen:Variant.Lazy.174896 this has never happened before(i was playing / downloading updates without problem until spring mod -one week ago-)
2. the download page was flagged as unsafe to use(i had to add it to exeptions to get the download to start)

does anybody know what is going on?

(antivirus/firewall is Bit Defender Total Security)

please move the post to the right section if needed

Have the same issue usind G-Data Internet Security

Oh! Tonight will be the intermodal connection of "European Simulated Truck 2", and the long-awaited event has arrived!

On 4/24/2022 at 11:06 PM, AdwariN said:

great news, looking forward to the racing at island on freeroam server

my enthusiasm passed me after I found out that there is a speed limit also on the racing circuit. I would rather have no speed limit than collisions enabled or police car for everybody

• 2 weeks later...