TruckersMP 8 Year Anniversary - Events

Skinner

looking forward to this event, 8 years TruckersMP it has been a wild ride so far.

Once we started with few staff members and players, over the years we gain more staff and players is amazing to see this grow in the past years, milestone after milestone.

Big shoutout to the community for playing TruckersMP, without the players I'm sure we didn't come so far as for today.

Lets make this event a unforgettable experience. 

I have no doubt that it will be great, I'm looking forward to it ?❤️ 

1797472539_TMP.webp

---------------------------------------