In-game CB radio and Discord voice activation bug

JETY

Question

Hi

I have wierd CB radio bug that has been followed me all this 2022 year so far, maybe even longer.

My in-game CB radio seems to be voice activated by discord voice activation.

I have set my In-game CB radio to use push-to-talk default X button.

But whenever I talk in Discord the same audio is sent to in-game CB radio, also I can't see in-game that my CB radio channel is open.

(where can i turn my opened channel icon ON?, I see other player opened coms)

I've tested, in Notepad, that my keyboard is not sending automatically X button presses and so far it has come out clean.

My Discord voice chat is set to use voice activation. If i used push-to-talk then i used another key (left alt).

What can I test/do?

(I can edit/check ini/conf files if needed if you tell what and where. All my trucks and trailers are manually save edited with notepad, all cabin internals are stock and i've not touched any game files except save file)

Is it TMP or main game bug?

Maybe the visual channel open icon location is also bugged, cause i use single 49" 32:9 aspect ratio monitor (3840x1080).

My only solution so far is to turn off in-game CB radio.

6 answers to this question

Hello there!

Your topic has been inactive for 3 days since the last reply.
Because of inactivity, I will have to move this topic to Inactive Topics.

If you have any further queries, feel free to DM me or another Support Team member and we will open this topic as per your request.

Thanks to all participation.

Kind regards,
Lucas_xiaoZheng
TruckersMP Support

//Locked and moved to Inactive