TruckersMP crashing

Palad

Question

Hi,

I'm trying to drive in TruckersMP, I refill my truck with fuel, attempt to head out of the station, I press W to drive and everything closes down, I've restarted my computer and nothing has happened, still the same issue, it's always when I press W as well. Any ideas on what's causing this?

Edit: Got this message: Pressing OK didn't do anything.

Final edit: Was a software on my computer causing it.

Screenshot_1.jpg

6 answers to this question

Have you tried to verify your game?

• Go to Steam

• Library Right click Euro Truck Simulator 2

• Properties

• Local Files

• Verify Integrity of Game Files

Wait until the game files are verified and try whether the error still occurs.

Hello; @Palad

Solution 1 = Go to Start-Control Panel-Programs and Features. Click on View Installed Updates from the left menu. Uninstall the KB2859537 and KB2872339 coded updates under the Windows heading. Restart your computer.

Solution 2 = The reason for this error is the update files you have installed. You should uninstall the latest update downloads. To do this, open the Control Panel-Programs-Programs and Features menu. Uninstall the most recent updates from the View Installed Updates option on the top left and restart the computer.

Solution 3 = Scan your computer with a virus program. Clean all viruses found and restart the system.

Solution 4 = Go to the registry by typing Regedit in the Run command. Go to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\SysPlant. Open dword under Sysplant and set the value to 4 and restart the computer.

Solution 5 = Switch to the command line by typing cmd in the Run command. Run the SFC /scannow command in the window and restart the system when finished.

Solution 6 = You can try formatting as a try formatting as a last resort.

Hello,

I am glad to hear that you got an answer to your question.

Do not hesitate to contact us again by creating a topic or a support ticket.

Kind Regards,

JJay

TruckersMP Support

// Locked & Moved to Solved

Nie ma magicznych skrótów do rozwiązania Twoich problemów.

Ban appeal | Complaints / Feedback | TruckersMP Rules | Join the Team |