How do you feel about the road conditions in Kirkenes in the Promods map in ETS2?

GuYing_TMP

Hi,everyone!

How do you feel about the road conditions in kirkenes in the Promods map in ETS2?

I think it's very congested, but it extremely reflects the road conditions like this in real life, which brings high difficulty and challenge to all players!

These are my opinions. What do you think? Please leave a message! thank you !

GuYing_TMP

TruckersMP   Player

GuYing_TMP's Forum  |  TruckersMP  |  GuYing_TMP

I think it's a difficult and most challenging road in Promods, drivers are liking to put their skills to its maximum while driving to Kirkenes. You cannot argue with them who like crowded places/roads, such as C-D road. It's their own preferences. Personally, I like it more quiet, and don't like to go on some heavy traffic roads. 

Sincerely!

Nxbody17

-----------Useful Links----------

TMP Rules|Support|Feedback|Reports

6 minutes ago, Sjovn said:

采石场道路很酷——但现实生活中的采石场道路完全不是这样?如果你曾经参观过Kirkenes和我们的采石场,你会非常失望。但是在游戏中——真的很酷? 

After all, a game is a game, and it will always be a little different from reality.

GuYing_TMP

TruckersMP   Player

GuYing_TMP's Forum  |  TruckersMP  |  GuYing_TMP

I think it's a really unique road and is definitely quite challenging on certain spots which I enjoy. Although I barely drive that road anymore, on certain occasions I like driving it in multiplayer because it's a road that normally doesn't have AI traffic because it's a tight road so it's interesting to have traffic on it in multiplayer. I mostly just drove it during start of Promods support on MP in late 2019 and a few other times since then. Maybe I will consider revisiting it sometime in the future but I get burned out quick with both that road and just the truck sim games in general recently.

One more thing: It's too bad they don't allow double trailers there anymore because I enjoyed the challenge back when they were allowed and it was very much possible to handle HCT trailers if you're careful and skilled enough. Also you have to rely on other players to give you room and most people did so I didn't have problems with HCT often. I understand their decision though because many people get stuck with them and cause big traffic jams.

Another similar road I want to give a mention to is the new tight snow covered road in northern Iceland (Norourfjorour) which was added in Promods 2.60 back in December. It was also popular in multiplayer from late Dec 2021 to around early-mid Feb 2022. Although I tried to promote it on the forums during that time, it didn't last long but at it's peak during the first 3 weeks at least there were around 40-50+ players on that road at once and it was fun to drive on with other players. Although not as long as Kirkenes quarry, it's definitely more challenging. At this point it's completely dead in multiplayer but I would recommend checking it out in singleplayer.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Community Manager

Hey! 

Due to the fact that this topic has been inactive for over 14 days (2 weeks,) I have to archive this topic. However, don't let this deter your activity on our forums! We encourage activity, as we love hearing what you love to talk about! Make sure to stay healthy! 

//Locked and Archived

1646005585_role_CommunityManager(1).png.          

Appeal your ban - Report a player - Create a feedback ticket

Archived