Last movie watched?

Med_MA

Star Trek: The Next Generation series ?

5454.jpg.bebb0c9abed1b6cab881aa5dcfa931ef.jpg

I'm just on vacation and nothing to look from the new ?

●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●

2.gif.d44dcc4d446bf0a8bbca59805541e1f8.gif

●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●

2121.png.efd2b2a5e4c8a528b30ad8a9ca7f6d82.png

RTX 3060 GAMING X 12Gb MSI / Intel Core i5-10600KF / RAM 16Gb / SSD Toshiba 960Gb / ASUS PRIME Z490-P

Designated Survivor

Awesome series, definitely loved it.

Kind regards,

NexusMEISTER

image.png.ec832aa6009e230c04eab3e11c4cf60c.png                                                                                                                                                                                                 

Support - Appeal - TruckersMP Rules - Feedback - Report

I've recently been watching The Inside No.9, and just finished Season 3. It is a wonderful show, which shows variety, imagination, creativity, humour and fiendish cleverness. If you are interested in suspense and comedy styles, I would strongly recommend you to watch it!!

Sincerely!

Nxbody17

-----------Useful Links----------

TMP Rules|Support|Feedback|Reports

Most recently, I watched the film of a boy named Eren Bülbül. He was martyred while showing the terrorists (Pkk/Pyd militants) (Hiding in the forests of Turkey's Black Sea region) to Turkish soldiers. Movie name: "İyi ki varsın Eren" (I am glad to have you Eren). He was killed at the age of 13 by terrorists.  The name Eren Bülbül has been the name of many terrorist operations in Turkey.  Eren tweeted that before he was martyred: "No one said I'm glad to have you".  After he was martyred, millions of people tweeted saying "I am glad to have you Eren".

images-_27_.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

magical animals

卡车司机-标志-sm.png

Archived