Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

What don't you like about ETS and ATS?

KaI7ySt04Ka

So you must be talking about MP mode. 

Yes, the game is a little basic, in the infertuturas part, I even think there are parts of the map that are very well done 

On the part of the trucks it is weak, when the news comes out that we are going to have a new vehicle we are all happy but in the end the truck is the same they just put a new bumper on something like that. 

But we have to think if they changed all that, the game would get very heavy and many players wouldn't be able to play. 

If you want to have a better experience of the game you can squeeze the promods map, then use some mods in offline line mode. Bons km 

Reason SCS has trouble getting new trucks in the game, is because the trucks are protected by copyright law. And they need to buy the rights to be able to put a truck with brand in-game.

What I dislike is that in some places, there are roadworks. But those roadworks are going on for 5 years already...
It would be cool, if that kind of roadworks goes along the road. And then doing the other side. Just like irl.

Also when you see buildings being build with cranes along side the highway. It would be cool if they somehow finish those buildings, and start new constructions.

But yeah I am just pissing against the wind here. Game environments are static not dynamic.

Hey, ?

I think the fact that the roads are the same in most places (especially outside DLC Maps) becomes very boring when carrying long-distance loads. I'm also getting tired of driving the same trucks. 

I think it would be more enjoyable if a few buildings or houses with beautiful old-fashioned gardens were added next to the roads.

Sincerely,

EFK.
 TruckersMP Player

Useful Links 
       | Official TMP Rules | Report User | Feedback Appeal Your Ban | Find a VTC |

For me personally, single player felt empty after the first 100 hours. DLCs added some occasional flavor but that only lasts for a little while. That's why i preferred TMP to be honest. But after all these rules and the Road to Simulator, TMP also lost its touch. Several core features are still missing after so many years like rain sync or server-side economy. Furthermore, The speed limit basically streamlines the way to drive. Highway driving and long-distance driving is dead in the game. The few people that used to do that in convoys with their friends are long gone to convoy mode. So the only enjoyment that's left in the mod is country-road driving (i.e C-D road) where you can find other players and get a more realistic driving experience than the rest of the map. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • Community Manager

Hey! 

Due to the fact that this topic has been inactive for over 14 days (2 weeks,) I have to archive this topic. However, don't let this deter your activity on our forums! We encourage activity, as we love hearing what you love to talk about! Make sure to stay healthy! 

//Locked and Archived

1646005585_role_CommunityManager(1).png.          

Appeal your ban - Report a player - Create a feedback ticket

Archived