What are the activity requirements for a VTC

CheshieCheshire

Question

Hi,

I was wondering what the required activity is for having a VTC. In the rules section 3.1 states that you need to have a VTC if you want to create a VTC (see quote below) but I'm not entirely sure what the exact requirements for it are. I would love to make a VTC for a few friends and family to join so we can have a nice experience as if we made our own company. Since the wording reads a little vague to me I'm not entirely sure if my situation would be acceptable, the specific questions I have regarding this are the following.

- Are you required to actively promote or recruit for your VTC?

- Do you need to have an active history in-game? will your VTC get removed if there has been an inactive period?

- Is there a minimum size your VTC needs to be?

- Is a website or socials required?

Reading the rules I've already established this VTC will most likely not be eligible for validation or verification but I couldn't find the answers about simply starting a VTC.

Kind regards,

~ Cheshie

§3.1 - Only create a VTC if you have a VTC

If you do not have, or have no intention to make a Virtual Trucking Company, you are not permitted to create a VTC on our system.

4 answers to this question

Hi there, 

After reading the above, I thought I would answer as much as I can to get you on your way to creating your VTC! If I have not answered your questions appropriately, I recommend referring to the VTC rules which can be found HERE.

2 hours ago, CheshieCheshire said:

- Are you required to actively promote or recruit for your VTC?

• This is not a requirement and is purely upto the management of the VTC to make the decision as to whether or not recruitment is something you wish to pursue.

- Do you need to have an active history in-game? will your VTC get removed if there has been an inactive period?

• There are no rules regarding inactivity of a VTC and it being removed so as this is not mentioned it is assumed that the creator of the VTC manages their VTC page appropriately by closing recruitment if there is going to be some inactivity as well as deleting the VTC from the TMP system if the VTC is being disbanded. As long as the VTC is following all rules listed HERE you should have nothing to worry about.

- Is there a minimum size your VTC needs to be?

• To create a VTC there is no minimum/maximum amount of members needed to be apart of it. By this I mean you can have a VTC with 2 people or 200 people, it purely depends on what the VTC is for. VTC's are often created for friends to be noticed together when driving.

- Is a website or socials required?

• There is no requirement to have a social media account(s) and/or a website for the VTC to be created on TMP website. The management team within VTC's often make the decision to create a website and/or social media account(s) to showcase their media, events and it is often used as a tool for advertisement. By having social media account(s) and/or a website for the VTC it helps to show the professionalism that has been put into the creation of the VTC.

Hopefully I have answered all your questions and enjoy the excitement of a new VTC! Happy driving! ?

Hello there!

Has your question been answered with the above given answers?
Your confirmation of the status of your question, helps us keep the forum organized!

I await your return! ? 

Sincerely,
General18
TruckersMP - Support

General18

TruckersMP

My supported languages: English, Danish

Support | TruckersMP Rules | Feedback | How To Downgrade