A question about game saves

mattcase135

Question

How do the game saves work if you play on tmp?

Do they still save normally to the ETS2 folder? I was browsing my ETS2 files the other day and my latest save is just over a year ago...

I have definitely played the game since then, moreso TMP, so just wondering if when you save in TMP does it save somewhere different to the ETS2 folder?

7 answers to this question

• Community Manager

// Moved to Help

1646005585_role_CommunityManager(1).png.          

Appeal your ban - Report a player - Create a feedback ticket

Hi @mattcase135,

If you would like to view game save files in your Documents > EuroTruckSimulator2 Folder, you would have to firstly disable the use of steam cloud save option in game.

spacer.png

Make sure the "Use Steam Cloud" is NOT ✔️
Upon that option unselected, any autosave/ saves made by you would then show up in Documents > EuroTruckSimulator2 > Profiles >xxxxxx > save

Hello there,

Has your problem been solved by the above solution? Your conformation keeps our forum organized! 

Kind regards,

[DJ Trans*026] djmtrlltc

TruckersMP Support

Regards, 

djmtrlltc

TruckersMP Support + Translator & DBus Translator

Errrm, no, not really.

Well, the box to use steam cloud was checked, so i unchecked it, but when i go to start the game, it comes up with a list of saves to choose from(i have encountered this before, when I've removed lots of mods etc) and the most recent one is from the middle of January last year.

Fully appreciative of any and help so far received and to be received tho, thank you

Since TMP just runs over the same "client" as ETS2, your savegame files will just be there as usual. ?
if this isn't the case however, you might want to enable Steam Cloud, this worked for me when I had simmilar issues. And just to be sure, copy paste your profile somewhere else to have it secured in case it gets corrupted somehow. 

Hello there!

Your topic has been inactive for 3 days since the last reply.
Because of inactivity, I will have to move this topic to Inactive Topics.

If you have any further queries, feel free to DM me or another Support Team member and we will open this topic as per your request.

Thanks to all participation.

Kind regards,
[DJ Trans*026] djmtrlltc
TruckersMP Support

//Locked and moved to Inactive.

Regards, 

djmtrlltc

TruckersMP Support + Translator & DBus Translator