Some Plugin is creating this error ... i guess

mochiio

Question

Hey there,

I could need some help about that error, which is keeping me from playing TMP.

I once was in a VTC and had a plugin for tracking and so on. Got kicked out due to inactivity because I had Covid, so i thought I unstall the plugin but since then I can't play anymore.

The game works fine on Singleplayer, but once I start TMP the game crashes before i can even enter my LogIn data.

I don't need any tips on how to verify or uninstall and reinstall. I did all that a couple times, it just doesn't work.

So my question is there any way on seeing all programs trying to connect to the game so i can find that annoying plugin (which I definitly uninstalled)?

I would love to upload the image, but it doesn't really work. It's the FATAL ERROR which says "An application fatal error! Do you want to send the crash, game, and client log files to developers?"

Any help is appreciated, thanks!

5 answers to this question

Hello there!

Has your problem been solved with the above given suggestion?
Your confirmation of the status of your issue, helps us keep the forum organized!

We await your return! ? 

Sincerely,
General18
TruckersMP - Support

General18

TruckersMP

My supported languages: English, Danish

Support | TruckersMP Rules | Feedback | How To Downgrade

In the home directory, which is located in your Documents folder by default, unless overridden with -homedir parameter, there's game.log.txt file. The game logs every single plugin utilizing telemetry SDK, along with its path into the mentioned log file. Certain plugins will output the messages into console as well. You might want to check it in order to find the perpetrator.

If you want to ask anywhere on forums whenever 32-bit version of MP will be supported in future, try to start GTA V on your 32-bit machine before checking game's system requirements.

Instead of quoting the post above, use the ^ character. The character is actually pointing to the post above.

How to fix sudden steering issue on your USB steering wheel

Yea i tried loggin in with different Profiles, didn't work. Even deleted them all and tried without even starting Singleplayer first to play MP but also no success.

But i have to thank Titanic4, I actually found that little Data sitting there in my ProgramData. So the game.log.txt was the one thing i was looking for and it worked.

So yeah it's solved ? finally.

Happy Eastern to you all

Hello,

I am glad to hear that you got an answer to your question.

Do not hesitate to contact us again by creating a topic or a support ticket.

Kind Regards,

JJay

TruckersMP Support

// Locked & Moved to Solved

Nie ma magicznych skrótów do rozwiązania Twoich problemów.

Ban appeal | Complaints / Feedback | TruckersMP Rules | Join the Team |