What do you think of 1.44 ETS2 version air suspension?

Antony.

The functional air suspension is quite nice, and I'm glad SCS has added front air suspension into every trucks, it is very convenient. Otherwise seems cool, especially when using large tires on the truck, you will be able to hook up to some of those trailers more easily.

Sincerely!

Nxbody17

-----------Useful Links----------

TMP Rules|Support|Feedback|Reports

I think this feature seems to be very good, it will add more realism to the game.

The new emergency braking system and Adaptive Cruise Control system also look very nice, but I don't think these features will come to TMP.

Kind regards,                                                                                                                          Languages that I know;

!drkYVZ                                                                                                                                  Turkish, English, Spanish, German

Social:                                                                                                       Have a safe trucking and have a good day!                                                                                                         Useful Links:

TruckersMP     |     TruckersMP Forum     |     Steam                                                                                                                                                                                                 Ban Appeal    |     Report         Rules      |     Feedback     |     Support

• 3 weeks later...
  • Community Manager

Hey! 

Due to the fact that this topic has been inactive for over 14 days (2 weeks,) I have to archive this topic. However, don't let this deter your activity on our forums! We encourage activity, as we love hearing what you love to talk about! Make sure to stay healthy! 

//Locked and Archived

1646005585_role_CommunityManager(1).png.          

Appeal your ban - Report a player - Create a feedback ticket

Archived