What color do you use for the truck ?

.Pedro.

I often use some modding kits

卡车司机-标志-sm.png

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i Sometimes use blue or red , but i like to use Pink a lot 

Truckerdan_TMP 906937730502635591.webp.7eb46450b33ca3e7bad682894f0e498b.webp

Steam | Discord ->1960271399_DiscordName.png.02554d2750c1feab7678feff1a0c021b.png

Screenshot_239.png.6c251c9b3241fd7c9916ef8da367d476.png

Reports | Feedback | TMP Rules | Appeal | Support

If I want to configure a "racing" truck I usually use classic distinctive colours. i.e. white with black, Blue with red, yellow with orange

If I want to configure a more "classy/luxurious" truck I like using more refined colours. i.e. bronze, beige/brown, British green, dark blue, silver, gold etc...

If I want to configure a heavy duty oversized transport truck, I use flashy colours for the some parts (i.e. bright yellow or orange) and simple classic colours for the main body (i.e. white or black)

Im usualy driving around in VTC colours , or some times i drive with pink and green ? and sometimes with a bit of white somewhere ?

Truckerdan_TMP 906937730502635591.webp.7eb46450b33ca3e7bad682894f0e498b.webp

Steam | Discord ->1960271399_DiscordName.png.02554d2750c1feab7678feff1a0c021b.png

Screenshot_239.png.6c251c9b3241fd7c9916ef8da367d476.png

Reports | Feedback | TMP Rules | Appeal | Support

I always use white and blue spray paints that are really nice, in convoy I use work spray paints, hope to see you on the road.

Kind regards,

Tonyyy

卡车司机-标志-sm.png

On 4/17/2022 at 1:23 AM, .Pedro. said:

Let's see How do you customize your color on the truck?

My color looks like this > ets2_20220417_015735_00.png

I have this color because I like the style it gives to the truck and it looks a little military.?

woow that looks awesome, never seen anything like that before on tmp

Archived