FBB G27 Assertion Failed

james143611

Hello all,

Anyone else had this before?

FBB.jpg.f9e234a5db07a043a43d96726dfea1b1.jpg

I started new profile for MP with Promods as my other one is vanilla. I haven't been on ETS2 for a couple of weeks or more, so I started the new profile and as I couldn't yet add Promods I done the first job that it puts you on, in this case Southampton to Southampton, then I would exit and then go to the mods manager. However I didn't get that far, I did the job then as soon as it took me to my new depot, this appeared.

What on earth is this? I checked my other profile, which I'm on level 22 with Promods (single player) and loaded into my truck fine, no problem.

I uninstalled the old profile and tried again with a new one and started elsewhere, after completing first job, I get that error again and I cannot do anything else!

What plugin is this? I haven't ever installed any additional plugins, and when I was driving on the first job the wheel was working fine 

any help is appreciated!

James.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Community Manager

Hey! 

Due to the fact that this topic has been inactive for over 14 days (2 weeks,) I have to archive this topic. However, don't let this deter your activity on our forums! We encourage activity, as we love hearing what you love to talk about! Make sure to stay healthy! 

//Locked and Archived

1646005585_role_CommunityManager(1).png.          

Appeal your ban - Report a player - Create a feedback ticket

Archived