Which truck in the game do you think is suitable for pulling heavy cargo?

Joyce..

The new chassis Volvo 750 HP 12 gear 8x4, the most suitable vehicles for heavy loads, will not leave you on the road easily.

• Community Manager

Hey! Depends on what heavy cargo, honestly. If you decide to take a large transformer, you should take an 8x4. Some "lighter" heavy cargo I go with a regular 6x4. I never go with a 4x2 because every truck struggles with the load.

1646005585_role_CommunityManager(1).png.          

Appeal your ban - Report a player - Create a feedback ticket

I'll recommend Scania or Volvo (I use Scania) preferably with more than 700 HP, 12 gear transmission and 8x4 chassis as it is the best for heavy hauling.

Kind regards,

NexusMEISTER

image.png.ec832aa6009e230c04eab3e11c4cf60c.png                                                                                                                                                                                                 

Support - Appeal - TruckersMP Rules - Feedback - Report

Hey!

Both the Volvo FH750 and the Scania S730 are more then capable for hauling heavy loads. Combine it with either a 6x4 or a 8x4 chassis, and you are basically set.
Ofcourse, you could go with less HP, as 700HP+ often is a bit overkill, but that is your personal preference. When choosing less HP, the Mercedes Actros (idk the HP) is also a good option. It also has 6x4 and 8x4 chassis configurations as far as i know. Make sure you got a transmission with plenty of gears, as a 6-speed often doesn't do the job right, as it can't pull good enough on steep inclines.
Furthermore, you can also check on your favourite truck brand and see if they have a 6x4 chassis and an engine that has at least 450HP or so. It might be a bit slower, but often still does the job!

Personally I like to use the Scania S730 with 6x4 chassis. Or, when the load isn't super heavy, I use my DAF with 6x4/2 chassis.
At the end, it really depends on personal preference. 

Kind regards,
MaxIMate_NL

With a little coding, even those with a 6x4 chassis can carry heavy loads very easily. For those who will encode, I recommend the engine and transmission; Old Volvo 750 HP motor and New Man Euro 6 12 gear + retarder transmission. For those who don't code, I recommend the new Volvo's 8x4, 750 HP, 12-speed + retarder.

Sincerely,

EFK.
 TruckersMP Player

Useful Links 
       | Official TMP Rules | Report User | Feedback Appeal Your Ban | Find a VTC |

On 4/12/2022 at 8:26 PM, xBestBBx said:

嘿!老实说,要看多重的货物了。如果您决定使用一个大型变压器,您应该采取一个8x4。一些“较轻”的重型货物,我与一个普通的6x4。我从来没有使用四轮驱动,因为每辆卡车都在与负载作斗争。

I think so too.:HaulieLove:

There's also the option in the game to show how appropriate the truck configuration will be for heavy cargoes. Using that will help tweak everything you need, axles count, transmissions, etc.

Anyway, most people will just go for the 8x4 with 700+ HP engines and whichever transmissions, because TBH, with 700+ HP transmissions are not that important. I've hauled 50+ tons with a 6 speeds Allison and 650 HP engine. Of course, the truck struggled, but that's how it's supposed to be, so nothing wrong with that.

On 4/16/2022 at 9:14 AM, Nxbody17 said:

就个人而言,我会选择拥有最强劲发动机(超过 700HP)和 12+2 变速箱变速箱的沃尔沃或斯堪尼亚。好吧,如果您想在采石场获得任何东西,我建议您使用 6x4 或 8x4 底盘。 

It's really awesome. Thanks for your suggestion!:HaulieLove:

On 4/12/2022 at 5:42 PM, ash.pptx said:

Usually Scanias and Volvos can do the job pretty well. For any heavy cargo trailer I have, I usually bring along at least a minimum of 500 HP as i think they can do the job fine.

@ash.pptxHi, I am new to this forum, I would like to ask how to put my Prime Logistics signature into bio? Thank you

EDIT: nvm now i have figured out how to put it 

Archived