Cd route

Little Meow

I can't even remember when I used that road last. Probably been 3-4 years since I did. It's faster and safer to do the same route using any of the highways available, so to me, using that road feels just the same as looking for trouble and that's not why I play this game. I'm someone who likes to simulate and I hate those NFS-kids who can't stop honking or speaking BS on the chat or CB radio because your 80 or 60 Km/h is "blocking" them. Even worse when they ram your vehicle after a failed attempt at overtaking.

Besides, I also like the long routes, jobs with 2000 Km or longer distance. I'd need to "cheat" the default routes that the GPS navigation system finds, in order to go through that road and why would I do that? Seeing many people is OK, but it would be awesome if those people learned what "Simulator" means.

• 2 weeks later...

I used to drive a lot on C-D but with the opening of HQ now I drive more around HQ

Kind regards,                                                                                                                          Languages that I know;

!drkYVZ                                                                                                                                  Turkish, English, Spanish, German

Social:                                                                                                       Have a safe trucking and have a good day!                                                                                                         Useful Links:

TruckersMP     |     TruckersMP Forum     |     Steam                                                                                                                                                                                                 Ban Appeal    |     Report         Rules      |     Feedback     |     Support

• 2 weeks later...

Driving on other routes is almost the same as in singleplayer. I play multiplayer because I want to see the others. That's why I'm there most of the time. But this is often dangerous and risky. Sometimes I get angry and close the game. I still can't give up on this road, where is the player, I am there.

TOTAL.png.edacbed43e114077fdc7cb45ce8e0025.png

On 4/10/2022 at 7:12 PM, RISHI LAKSHMAN said:

I want to know how often people drive in famous cd route.

Not at all anymore. I did only if a job would take me there, but never without a purpose.
Following local speed limts eventually led to impatient and reckless players crashing into me. Though all of them were reported and punished, I never drove there again.

• 2 weeks later...

I usually set out in the evening at 16:00 UTC and only do 1 lap and come back out of the game. If my friends invite me to drive i'll re-enter 

• 3 weeks later...

Heya!

Since your topic has been inactive for over fourteen (14) days, I will lock and move it to our Archive section. 
We apply these procedures, in order to keep the forum organized and structured. 

If you have any questions, feel free to DM me. 

//Locked & Moved to Archive

Kind Regards

Nody,

TruckersMP Forum Moderator.

• Nody locked this topic

Archived