How can I develop my company?

SverTRONIC

Hello, I think you want to ask how to develop your own VTC. My suggestion to you is that you can invite more people to join your VTC and create activities to expand your VTC. You can read the following article   https://truckersmp.com/knowledge-base/article/1139

Misty Island - TruckersMP - Player

Ascend Cargo | Driver

image.png.a2948cf0c580647219b26e02d549447a.png

Language : Chinese ; English ; Russian ; German

Report a player | Appeal a ban | Open a support ticket

Regards and have fun ❤️

Hello @SverTRONIC ! It depends what are you searching ? How you can develop your Company in game by making somes recruitment ? Or in discord, social links by meeting many people and developing your communication/relationship ?

Guest DBus_David.

Hello, first of all, you can form a VTC in recruitment or with your friends. You can learn from the following points: 1. You need to set your team paint, 2. You can think of some logistics names you like to do  Your team's tags, 3. You can create a discord community of your own team, or, organize monthly events, etc., 4. Create a rule that belongs to your own team,

Good luck^0^

Greeting:

MICA?

Create VTC and recruit some players

卡车司机-标志-sm.png

• 2 weeks later...

First of all, I think you should take enough time for your VTC. Besides, posting on your VTC page regularly, you need to present your VTC in the best possible way. You must choose the drivers you will hire to VTC and I think you should always keep in touch with your members like a family. In this way, it will ensure that drivers faithful to the VTC and enjoy their stay at the VTC. And one of the most important things to improve your VTC will be to get your VTC verified. I recommend that you do your best for it. Good luck! :HaulieLove:

• 2 weeks later...
  • Community Manager

Hey! 

Due to the fact that this topic has been inactive for over 14 days (2 weeks,) I have to archive this topic. However, don't let this deter your activity on our forums! We encourage activity, as we love hearing what you love to talk about! Make sure to stay healthy! 

//Locked and Archived

1646005585_role_CommunityManager(1).png.          

Appeal your ban - Report a player - Create a feedback ticket

Archived