Do I have any chance?

LoveSpeed

Question

Greetings! I'm a long time in TruckersMP, exactly about 10 months, I want to get into the translation team, which will take place soon, but after reviewing the criteria I felt sorry for myself and others, can I hope for a miracle and get an exception in the criteria, if I have sufficient skill to play and translation skill? Also applies to the forum, I have not received any punishments lately (except a ban by mistake). Waiting for an answer)

С уважением - Великий любитель скорости ?

Best regards - LoveSpeed ?

4 answers to this question

Hello there @LoveSpeed,

I'm a little unsure how the certain time periods like 'Must be a member of TruckersMP for at least 12 months' and 'Must be registered on the TruckersMP forum for at least 3 months' are enforced.

If it's fully automated, you might not even be able to apply, until you've had your account for at least 12 months + forum account for 3 months.

If it's manual, managers might be able to ignore certain requirements, if your application is really good. (There is no guarantee, just a thought I had that might be a possibility)

It could also be that all 'Global requirements' has to be met.

For the absolute best answer, I can only recommend creating a Feedback ticket for the 'Translation Management'.

They sure will be able to give you the best answer to your questions ? 

Here's how to create the feedback ticket:

1. Go to the top of the TruckersMP website
2. Mouse over your name
3. Select Feedback
4. Click 'New Feedback'
5. Select 'Translation Management' in Category
6. Write your question in the Explain field and send it ?

If they can't exactly answer your question, I believe they'll forward your ticket to the correct team ? 

Best of luck to you, and hope to see you part of the team in the future.

And most importantly: Don't give up on your dream about joining the TruckersMP team ?

Sincerely,
General18
TruckersMP - Support

General18

TruckersMP

My supported languages: English, Danish

Support | TruckersMP Rules | Feedback | How To Downgrade

Hi there!

Has your question been answered with the above given answer(s)?

Your confirmation of the status of your issue helps us keep the forum organised!

I look forward to your response!

Kind regards,

@FreakyBodyX

TruckersMP Support 

Maybe it helps you:

- if you are newbie in TruckersMP community, go to Knowledge Base section;

- if you need support, go to Help section or create a ticket here;

- if you want to learn more about TruckersMP, Euro Truck Simulator 2 and American Truck Simulator, go to Guides section;

- if you want to join a virtual trucking company, go to VTC section.

Enjoy!