Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Hot Topic #45: TruckersMP Accessories!

James

Promods mug. Nice ?

• Like 1

||| Hi ?, i'm Alex(b'89) a.k.a. Spartanul007 and proud Romanian ?? |||

||| Don't be shy, hit that +rep  button |||

???
Read the rules before you start playing.

New to TruckersMP community, go to Knowledge Base section.

Wanna learn about TruckersMP, Euro Truck Simulator 2 and American Truck Simulator, head over to the Guides section.

Wanna join a Virtual Trucking Company(VTC) or start a new one, go here.

Please read "HOW TO USE THE REPORT SYSTEM" before submitting a report.

Please read "HOW TO USE THE BAN APPEAL SYSTEM" article before creating an appeal.

20210527224804_1.jpg20211218000601_1.jpg20211226221309_1.jpg20220121002428_1.jpg20220122235923_1.jpg20220123165948_1.jpg

| News | Polls & Surveys | Server Status | Map | Traffic | Meet the Team | Recruitment Patreon Wall of Fame | COMMUNITY CONTRIBUTORS | FeedbackCommunity Events | 

I hope you can use some mod online, and then I also hope you can use some mod painting online. Thank you very much. I wish you better and better all the way

I think we should add some things that are often used in reality, or add some cool accessories, such as indoor lights, reversing images, and monitoring outside the car. These are things that truck drivers often use in reality, so I want you to give some advice.

Greetings,

Su Yichen

Hai ?,

These accessories are pretty awesome. My favorite accessorie is absolutely TruckersMP Hanging Logo ?.  I would like to thank you for the innovations you added to TruckersMP.

Kind regards,
                                                                                                                                                                                     Kaeya^-^
                                                                                                                                                                             TruckersMP Player

Sincerely,

EFK.
 TruckersMP Player

Useful Links 
       | Official TMP Rules | Report User | Feedback Appeal Your Ban | Find a VTC |

I think it's a late accessory that should have been transferred to the game before, I liked all of them very much, thank you everyone. ❤️? 

• Like 1

1797472539_TMP.webp

---------------------------------------