Registration of all deliveries on our VTC Page, by user

Suggestion name : 
Registration of all deliveries on our VTC Page

Suggestion description : 

As it was demonstrated not long ago by TruckersMP, the achievement (on our TMP profile) of the HQ Operations on our player profile, so I think it would be largely possible for TruckersMP to add the recording of all our deliveries on our player profile, only visible from the moment we own a VTC.

Any examples images : 

- First screen A new tab will appear on the VTC page, which will give access to a list of all the shipments registered by the VTC, classified by month, by driver...

2J30z0k.png

- Second screen : By going to the list of members, we could have access to a new section on the user's profile "driver deliveries", which will then give access to the driver's personal page.

9XGn2MT.png

- Third screen On the driver's personal page, we could see all the shipments made by the driver, with a real time account. We can imagine many other details, such as trailer damage or profit...?

lPFi73a.png

Why should it be added ? : 

As you can see, developing this kind of thing is not easy, but with the recent arrival of the job dispatcher on TruckersMP, the display of achievement on our game profile... I think TruckersMP may already be working on this implementation...

And why not implement this system by including some sort of premium? By paying a certain amount per month or per year for example, this would contribute to the evolution and implementation of the project. We could imagine a very small fee, but one that would contribute to the development of TruckersMP, just like the Patreon.

I think it can be interesting for the community. I hope this suggestion will be accepted by TruckersMP ?

Kind regards,

• 1 year later...