painting trailer sideskirts and bumper individualy

peer38

Question

hello everyone,

I saw people driving with trailers that had separatly painted sideskirts and bumbers. So i was wondering if there was a mod for that or is it already in the standard game? And if it is in the standard game which paintjob do you need for that?

I put pictures off some players that painted their trailer sideskirts and bumpers separatly.

ets2_20220328_204338_00.png

ets2_20220328_204408_00.png

7 answers to this question

9 hours ago, peer38 said:

I put pictures off some players that painted their trailer sideskirts and bumpers separatly.

Hello. This can be on a standard trailer pick up a color in three colors.

Spoiler

czgsUDY.png

YoPpedA.png

●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●

2.gif.d44dcc4d446bf0a8bbca59805541e1f8.gif

●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●

2121.png.efd2b2a5e4c8a528b30ad8a9ca7f6d82.png

RTX 3060 GAMING X 12Gb MSI / Intel Core i5-10600KF / RAM 16Gb / SSD Toshiba 960Gb / ASUS PRIME Z490-P

You can't achieve this with any standard or DLC paintjob, by the way this trailer alone requires Krone Trailer Pack DLC.

It also can't be a mod, since that wouldn't work in TruckersMP, previously some modifications to standard paitjob used to work if you applied them in singleplayer, but I don't think those type of mods work anymore.

The last remaining option - this is most likely save edited. 

I got the krone DLC so if it works only on the krone trailer thats cool for me. But is there really not another way to get this paintjob aplied to your trailer. There must me one way to do so. I see more and more people driving with them.

14 hours ago, Granite said:

You can't achieve this with any standard or DLC paintjob, by the way this trailer alone requires Krone Trailer Pack DLC.

It also can't be a mod, since that wouldn't work in TruckersMP, previously some modifications to standard paitjob used to work if you applied them in singleplayer, but I don't think those type of mods work anymore.

The last remaining option - this is most likely save edited. 

13 hours ago, Savage. said:

Hello @peer38,

Did you get the answer you where looking for with the above answer? 

Please let me know so that I can move this topic to the correct place :)) 

Kind Regards, 

Savage 
TruckersMP Support 

No i did not get the anwser i was looking for

8 hours ago, peer38 said:

I got the krone DLC so if it works only on the krone trailer thats cool for me. But is there really not another way to get this paintjob aplied to your trailer. There must me one way to do so. I see more and more people driving with them.

There's simply not any paintjob in the game to achieve the same results.

If you try "Custom I" paintjob (II and III are essentially identical but with different colors preset) as suggested by @SlawkA R \\7// U \\8// S , you will find out that on standard SCS trailers that setup will also paint the rear doors, front wall accessories (toolbox or cooler), and only exclusive bumper is paintable, chassis of SCS trailers is permanently painted gray no matter what. If you do the same with Krone Cool Liner, you will get even worse result - roof and frame of the trailer will be painted as well.

That's how SCS half-assed many paintjobs and that's why a lot of people use save editing to achieve something you would normally fix better and easier with mods, but mods only work in singleplayer.

Unfortunatelly I can't help you with save editing, but you can check the Guides section.

Hello there,

I'm glad to hear that your Question has been answered.  

I will now mark this topic as solved and lock it. Feel free to contact us again if you should require help again!

Have a nice day!

Kind Regards,

@Lucas_xiaoZheng

TruckersMP - Support 

//Locked and Moved to Solved