Username Changed.

DanDan1007

Question

So apparently my username has been changed/reset (I'm guessing by and admin/mod although I have no idea and was never informed of this) and I am unable to change it again for 2 weeks. I was wondering if it is possible for it to be changed to the first name I used so I don't have to go around for the next 2 weeks being called User_518287.

It would also be nice if this changed was made obvious to players.

Any help is appreciated.

5 answers to this question

Hello,

Do you have more quesitons regarding your nickname change?

If so, ask anything you want here.

Also If your questions has been answered/problem has been solved let me know about it.

Thanks to we will be able to move your topic to proper place.

Kind Regards,

JJay

TruckersMP Support

Nie ma magicznych skrótów do rozwiązania Twoich problemów.

Ban appeal | Complaints / Feedback | TruckersMP Rules | Join the Team |

48 minutes ago, LogRol said:

Hello,

Username changes are issued without any prior notification. This was due to that you used an inappropriate username which is against the rules. Unfortunately you will have to wait for 2 weeks until you can change your username.

Let us know if this helped,

Kind Regards,

LogRol

I mean not really but thanks for the response. Would be nice if the name was reset to the first name people used if that didn't break the rules and not to a user number but not much I can do about it.

42 minutes ago, raffaeloo said:

I suggest you to read the rules again and put appropriate usernames on TruckersMP.

Have done and went through them again after the name change. I have used the name on every other platform I have and I don't think that it did break TMP rules specifically, but I'm not getting in to an argument/discussion with mods about it because it won't go well for me.

40 minutes ago, JJay said:

Also If your questions has been answered/problem has been solved let me know about it.

The problem hasn't been solved but yeah I guess the question has been answered. Guess I'll leave TMP for 2 weeks until I can change my name. Feel free to do what you need to do.

Hello,

Due to your question has been answered I'm going to lock and move that topic to Solved.

Keep in mind that you can send me a direct message if you have more questions.

Kind Regards,

JJay

TruckersMP Support

// Locked and moved to Solved

Nie ma magicznych skrótów do rozwiązania Twoich problemów.

Ban appeal | Complaints / Feedback | TruckersMP Rules | Join the Team |