Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Ban Evading

Question

Hello, I want to ask a question. I'm connecting to the game from the internet cafe (I'm sitting on a fixed computer in general)
But there are players that connect to ETS2 on other computers as well. In this case, will the accounts match because we are connecting from the same ip address? Because I have a penalty and I don't want others to be banned because of me.

3 answers to this question

Guest Cowie

Hi there,

I am glad to see you ask this question, and I will do my best to answer it as it directly pertains to my department.

While I cannot disclose any specifics regarding how we check for ban evading internally, I do not personally recommend playing from shared computers or public places as this can complicate certain potential ban evading situations. However, there is no rule in place regarding that and you are welcome to connect to your TruckersMP account from anywhere in the world at any time. However, full disclosure that our system can, in some cases, flag accounts for ban evading when it is not actually the case, so in case you are banned in this kind of situation, you are welcome to create an appeal and explain your side of the story.

Note: My response to this topic cannot and will not serve as counter-evidence to defend you in case of any ban. My response only contains information that could potentially help you.

I hope this helps!

Cowie

27 minutes ago, Cowie said:

Hi there,

I am glad to see you ask this question, and I will do my best to answer it as it directly pertains to my department.

While I cannot disclose any specifics regarding how we check for ban evading internally, I do not personally recommend playing from shared computers or public places as this can complicate certain potential ban evading situations. However, there is no rule in place regarding that and you are welcome to connect to your TruckersMP account from anywhere in the world at any time. However, full disclosure that our system can, in some cases, flag accounts for ban evading when it is not actually the case, so in case you are banned in this kind of situation, you are welcome to create an appeal and explain your side of the story.

Note: My response to this topic cannot and will not serve as counter-evidence to defend you in case of any ban. My response only contains information that could potentially help you.

I hope this helps!

Cowie

Thank you for your answer. ❤️

Hello there, 

since your question has been answered, I will go ahead and move this topic to "solved". 

If you should have any further questions in the near future, please do not hesitate to contact us or create a forum topic.

Thanks. 

Kind regards,

maksch

TruckersMP Support 

maksch

Ex-Member of the Support Team