Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

How many hours have you played ETS2? What kept you going for so long?

I think ETS2 is a very relaxing and simple game, I have played it for about 2,000 hours, because in reality I can't afford to buy a real truck, but in this game we can experience the fun of driving , so I'll keep playing!?

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have about 1080 hours in ETS2 since November 2017. ATS I have 552 hours if you're curious. Multiplayer has definitely kept me playing ETS2 for over 1k hours, I believe that's at least half my time playing but I also enjoy singleplayer with mods. This game really does have some amazing map mods and other mods. Recently I've been playing truck sims on and off though because I get burned out so easily over the past 2-3 years so I would say most of the hours are from late 2017 to maybe mid 2019.

400 hours in ETS and only a third of it on multiplayer sadly. I began full-time playing multiplayer last year so not many hours on TMP to be specific. What keeps me going is the relaxing nature of this game and for sure many would agree with me! xD

Kind regards,

NexusMEISTER

image.png.ec832aa6009e230c04eab3e11c4cf60c.png                                                                                                                                                                                                 

Support - Appeal - TruckersMP Rules - Feedback - Report

i have 2100 hours , i keep playing because i love to drive with friends and meet new people ?

Truckerdan_TMP 906937730502635591.webp.7eb46450b33ca3e7bad682894f0e498b.webp

Steam | Discord ->1960271399_DiscordName.png.02554d2750c1feab7678feff1a0c021b.png

Screenshot_239.png.6c251c9b3241fd7c9916ef8da367d476.png

Reports | Feedback | TMP Rules | Appeal | Support

I have around 950 hours in ETS2 and I think what keeps me going is the fact how relaxing it is to just drive around and doing deliveries from A to B. It's a good way to calm down after a stressful day. 

spacer.png

---------------------------------------------------------------

Rules | Recruitment | Feedback | Support | Guides | Report System | Appeal System | Knowledge Base 

---------------------------------------------------------------

6100+ Steam total across 9 years. It's relaxing & inspiring & I enjoy making the most efficient use of momentum. Plus exploring the different & realistic combinations of truck + trailers configurations.

Until a noob comes along & I get banned because it's "my" fault due to someone else's rules. Then the relaxing game isn't relaxing any more. 

Archived