Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

What I like with TruckersMP and the community

MiselTwister

Hello everyone ?

I have thinked about this for a long time and I have heard many good and many bad things about TruckersMP and the  community.
But I've have only had good experience with TruckersMP and the community. I will now write a bit of what I like the most with TruckersMP and the community here ?

I will start with TruckersMP:
I have been using TruckersMP since 2016 and everytime I log in and are going for a drive then you can always meet others that are driveing, And for me the staff here is the best staff I have ever seen in my life. Yeah they can do things wrong sometimes but we need to remember that they are people aswell. They do everything that they can for us. Even you can do mistakes yourself in your life that is the same like the staff can do on TruckersMP, But when they do a mistake then they can get much hate sometimes and all that but for me that is wrong.   And the event team is doing a good work aswell to pull the community togheter ingame ❤️ 

I will also say something about the developers before I will start on the community:
Without the developers then this would never happen. They do everything for us players. Ofc they work behinde the scenes but they do alot of good work, Without them TruckersMP would never exist. And this forum would not be here either so thanks alot for doing this good work developers ? I will bake a cake and delivere that to the HQ ?.

Now the community:
After I did join the discord server for TruckersMP I did see something that I have never seen before. A community that help each other and you can get to know so many new people and you can also help others and share experience with others. You can even get a big laughter when you are reading the general chat in the discord (Yeah you can get a good laughter, I did get it aswell).  You can talk about your life sometimes there and joke around for a bit, BUT the best thing that I want to say is you can get many new friends aswell. I have got new friends myself due to TruckersMP and it makes my life better ? 

I want to thank the staff people for their good work and I hope that the community and staff people continue in the same way as they have done so far. You guys are amazing  ❤️

Regards,
MiselTwister

(Ps sorry if something of my writeing is weird I am from Norway and my english is not so great ) 

Thank you so much for your kind words! I feel the same way about the community. Out of all of the modding/game communities, TruckersMP is one of the best. I always try to repay the love that the community shows in everything that I do whether that be driving on the servers, in my duties as a staff member, or even in the videos that I make of TruckersMP. I hope that your drives on the servers will continue to be safe and that you'll find plenty more enjoyment out of TruckersMP in the years to come! :HaulieLove:

Thank you for the kind words!

I'm glad to hear how TruckersMP has affected your life for the better. And I hope it can continue to do that for many many more years to come! I'm glad to have you apart of this community, stay safe out there on the roads. And hopefully I can see you soon, be it driving around, or maybe even at an Event! ?

Don’t watch the clock; do what it does. Keep going.

Hi  @MiselTwister

Yes, it's right, as you said, Truckersmp is a mutual helping community. If you encounter any problems in the community or game, they will help you, let your doubts instantly solved, butThanks to everyone who is very excellent, because he will take a valuable time to help you, you have to say that Truckersmp is a great community.This is also the main reason I like Truckersmp.?

31 minutes ago, HuYa-13416475-PingFan said:

Hi  @MiselTwister

Yes, it's right, as you said, Truckersmp is a mutual helping community. If you encounter any problems in the community or game, they will help you, let your doubts instantly solved, butThanks to everyone who is very excellent, because he will take a valuable time to help you, you have to say that Truckersmp is a great community.This is also the main reason I like Truckersmp.?

Thanks alot ❤️

• 2 weeks later...

I hope our community keep being awesomely,  it's important to recognize the family members who has been doing big things to be better more and more, I appreciate that little words of a real human who have empathy to know the real situation, the effort to explain something it's a form to delivery something in our thoughts when we play with other people of the world. This sometimes sounds sentimentality ?

Vitax

TruckersMP's Driver

I hope to see you on the way and thank you for your contribution to the community 

Kind regards,

Tonyyy

卡车司机-标志-sm.png

15 hours ago, Vitax. said:

I hope our community keep being awesomely,  it's important to recognize the family members who has been doing big things to be better more and more, I appreciate that little words of a real human who have empathy to know the real situation, the effort to explain something it's a form to delivery something in our thoughts when we play with other people of the world. This sometimes sounds sentimentality ?

Vitax

TruckersMP's Driver

10 hours ago, Tony [Bruijn] said:

I hope to see you on the way and thank you for your contribution to the community 

Kind regards,

Tonyyy

Thanks alot ❤️ 

Archived