TruckersMP Tournament 2022

Skinner

I was in the top 10 in 2021, and I'll be competing again this year. I'm curious to see what kind of course the Add-on team has built based on the feedback. The Silverstone track was partly down to luck.

Wow! Can't wait for this. Good luck to everyone! 

Kind regards,

NexusMEISTER

image.png.ec832aa6009e230c04eab3e11c4cf60c.png                                                                                                                                                                                                 

Support - Appeal - TruckersMP Rules - Feedback - Report

I have participated in almost all of these events, always kept waiting for another event like this so i could try my best again. So far got third place in last event and this time i will try my very best to be the winner. I can't wait and i wish everyone good luck and see you on the drag strip! ?