Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Simulation server 2 removed

McLaren2555

Question

7 answers to this question

• Community Moderation Manager

Hello there, 

The simulation 2 server still exists, but it only opens when the simulation 1 server is full.
Please refer to this topic for more information regarding this change: 

Please let us know if your question has been answered :)!
Happy Trucking!

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

Kindest regards,
Stay safe!
_sneaht_0810 | TruckersMP Community Moderation Manager

Hello there!

Has your question been answered with the above given answer?
Your confirmation of the status of your question, helps us keep the forum organized!

I await your return! ? 

Sincerely,
General18
TruckersMP - Support

General18

TruckersMP

My supported languages: English, Danish

Support | TruckersMP Rules | Feedback | How To Downgrade

10 hours ago, _sneaht_0810 said:

Hello there, 

The simulation 2 server still exists, but it only opens when the simulation 1 server is full.
Please refer to this topic for more information regarding this change: 

Please let us know if your question has been answered :)!
Happy Trucking!

8 hours ago, General18 said:

Hello there!

Has your question been answered with the above given answer?
Your confirmation of the status of your question, helps us keep the forum organized!

I await your return! ? 

Sincerely,
General18
TruckersMP - Support

But the original sim 1 server used to have 4800 slots so why dont you keep that as default sim server and when the server mentioned above is full then make the sim 2 with 4200 slots available .Let me be more clear what I want to say is make the sim server with 4800 slots always available and the sim server with slots 4200 will only be available when the sim server with 4800 is full.

Previously sim 1 server meant a capacity of 4800 players and sim with 4200 players so it's like the sim 2 has been renamed as sim 1.We need the original sim 1 with 4800 slots to be available all the time.

Edited by McLaren2555

Hello there @McLaren2555,

It's great to see you putting your points across the platform here at TruckersMP. It is a pleasure to have your feedback on the concerns on how servers are being run here at TruckersMP. However, likely the reasoning as to why the servers have changed like this is because of running costs and server issues that come across with the multiple servers that were being provided. 

It is very unlikely at times that the Original Simulation 1 server ever got to it's maximum capacity, meaning there was very little point in having such a large server for the amount of people that were playing. If the server reached this limit of the maximum capacity, a lot of issues seemed to follow alongside it, such as the server lagging or that it would've kicked you off the server for the connection. 

Although, there might be more reasonings for this and if you are looking more answers to your question, I would suggest you forward these concerns to feedback via https://truckersmp.com/feedback where they will be able to answer it in greater detail than me, since they would know more information. 

Kind Regards, 
Savage 

TruckersMP Support 

Hello there!

Your topic has been inactive for 3 days since the last reply.

Because of inactivity, I will have to move this topic to Inactive Topics.

If you still have any questions about this, feel free to DM our support team members, we will open this again.

Thanks to all for participation!

Kind Regards,
Sabbi.
TruckersMP Game Moderator + Support

//Locked and Moved to Inactive.