Is There any way to play ETS2 MP on Linux?

KronosTheRoDriver

Question

I've recently decided to move to Linux for many reasons,and i've tried downloading it thru the site, even Wine, it seems to not be working.

i've seen some very old and outdated videos from TruckersMP forums that did not help at all.

my linux based system is Ubuntu 20.04 LTS.

I know that currently SCS does not support Linux based players, and may never, i just want to know if there is a way to download it.

5 answers to this question

Hello! 

As mentioned above, TruckersMP only works with Windows OS. The only way you could try is to build a "virtual PC" with Windows OS on your current PC. This way you will have Linux as your main OS, then you will run your virtual PC with Windows and you will be able to run programs that only use that OS. The only disadvantage would be that you will have to open the virtual PC every time you want to play TruckersMP or any other program that uses only Windows. 

Kind regards,

Mystere

TruckersMP Game Moderator. 

spacer.png

Hello, 

Your topic has been inactive for 3 days since the last reply. 

Because of inactivity, I will have to move this topic to Inactive Topics.

If you still have any questions about this, feel free to DM me or our support team members, we will open this again.

Kind Regards,

Lucas_xiaoZheng

TruckersMP Support 

// Locked and Moved to Inactive