Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Request for something I want to do without breaking rules.

RaccoonMan27

I want to do something in Truckersmp ETS2 where I have a crew of people and we go on the side of calais-duisburg (or another highly traveled road) and honk together to the rhythms of popular songs, and around christmas time we would honk to the beat/rhythm of christmas songs. I know that this would be against the spam honking rule without special permission, therefore I am asking for permission. 

Hello @RaccoonMan27,

Unfortunately for you, that's not possible. Spamming the horn (or abusing) is against rule §1.3, and giving permissions to break the rules makes no sense. I don't really see the reason to do such things, remember that people around can hear the horn, and it might be annoying for them. 

Spamming or abusing the horn will result in a punishment, so please, don't do it. 

Kind regards,  

El Reja  

TruckersMP Game Moderator Leader

Kind Regards, 

El Reja

Game Moderator Leader

TruckersMP Rules - Appeal System - Report System - Feedback System

• 2 weeks later...
Guest DBus_David.

hey,

Although your idea is very creative, it is against the rules of the game to do so, even if you like a sense of rhythm, but the driver near you does not think so。

So don't do this?

Greeting

MICA

• 2 weeks later...
  • Community Manager

Hey! 

Thank you for posting this topic on our forum. While we appreciate the contribution, the Community Moderation team must keep our forums tidy and ensure no topics are sat idle for more than 14 days. This topic has sat idle for more than 14 days and I must archive it. Thank you for contributing to our forum topics and I hope to see you engaging more

// Archived

1646005585_role_CommunityManager(1).png.          

Appeal your ban - Report a player - Create a feedback ticket

Archived