Will the NEW TRUCKERSMP HQ kill CD Road traffic?

Lelouch__

• Community Moderation Manager

Hello there,

I understand what you are saying and I surely do agree with your point there. The traffic to and from the HQ project in Wroclaw is not that bad imo, though it indeed could use an impetus to get more truckers driving on the surrounding roads. I don't think the CD road is getting less and less popular due to the HQ-project and the traffic now, in comparison with how it was in the past, is more spread over the map. This means that you will meet more drivers on your trip than you would have met in the past, especially if you are driving from and to the direction of Poland/Germany if you ask me. This project really has had a positive effect on my TruckersMP experience, and I think this also applies to other players. 

Kindest regards,
Stay safe!
_sneaht_0810 | TruckersMP Community Moderation Manager

Guest DBus_David.

It's not easy to make the headquarters look as lively as the cd road, it depends on whether the surrounding cities are as popular as Calais-Duisburg-Düsseldorf?

• 2 weeks later...

Heya!

Since your topic has been inactive for over fourteen (14) days, I will lock and move it to our Archive section. 
We apply these procedures, in order to keep the forum organized and structured. 

If you have any questions, feel free to DM me. 

//Locked & Moved to Archive

Kind Regards

Nody,

TruckersMP Forum Moderator

• Nody locked this topic

Archived