If ATS 2 and/or ETS 3 was Announced

dajokr

What changes or features would you want to see in them both? 

I would love to see damage physics (think beam). Dirty trucks. Lightbars. Multi trailor loads across the full map.

Just a few to get the ball rolling. Basically quality of life and graphics upgrades of current versions in a nutshell.

Keep TMP as the multiplayer experience, and in gane convoys for small groups of friends.

What do you think? Lets hear what you would like to see from SCS and TMP in the next itterations of these wonderful games.

Hey,

I would love that we see no ETS3/ ATS2 ?

But when it comes, i would love to see better graphics and more realistic physics.

:HaulieLove:

Eng:

I think I'm the real one, when it isn't true then don't say it to others! ?

GER:

Ich glaube ich bin der Echte, wenn nicht, dann sag's keinem weiter psssssst ?

Hiya ?

To be completely honest, SCS seem to be continuously making the 2 games better, hopefully what you suggest gets implemented as that would definitely be awesome!

Personally I don't think I would like to see a sequel of either games.

Saying that... I would love to see a realistic "cleaning" system and (revealing my secret here) for us to be able to open the doors of the cab and trailers... like being able to open the windows!

About the great TMP community, I only have words of praise, I appreciate their effort to give the players the best, I appreciate the events as the last one that just ended, but I don't like players who confuse a simulator with other games, too bad spoil his beauty. Health and peace in the world.

I would prefer SCS to focus more on remastering ATS/ETS 2 than to announce a new game. In my opinion, a new physics engine is welcome. I want to see realistic collision physics as well as some weather improvements including new weather characteristics (like strong winds, tornado, thunderstorm, blizzard, etc).

With regards to the TruckersMP Community, it's as great as it can be. The management of this project directs it on the right path and the staff is doing a fantastic job. I congratulate you all! 

Kind regards,

NexusMEISTER

image.png.ec832aa6009e230c04eab3e11c4cf60c.png                                                                                                                                                                                                 

Support - Appeal - TruckersMP Rules - Feedback - Report

On 3/15/2022 at 4:23 PM, dajokr said:

What changes or features would you want to see in them both? 

I would love to see damage physics (think beam). Dirty trucks. Lightbars. Multi trailor loads across the full map.

Just a few to get the ball rolling. Basically quality of life and graphics upgrades of current versions in a nutshell.

Keep TMP as the multiplayer experience, and in gane convoys for small groups of friends.

What do you think? Lets hear what you would like to see from SCS and TMP in the next itterations of these wonderful games.

So i think that ETS 3 and ATS 2 would be a very very long way away. If they ever come. Whether or not we get Damage to trucks and dirty trucks is all up to the trucks brands. I am pretty sure they are the ones that says that SCS cant add damage to trucks. Its their brand and they dont want to see the trucks get damaged. The multi trailer across the full map wont happen either unless America and EU changed the laws about that. The double trailers and all that is put in game where you are allowed to use them in real life. And as long as that is not expanded by law in EU and America, we wont see it in ETS2 or ATS or any later games like that. But i agree with the whole opening doors on the truck and trailers and maybe be able to walk out the truck and maybe something with having to buy food to eat and stuff.

23 hours ago, MrSirViking said:

So i think that ETS 3 and ATS 2 would be a very very long way away. If they ever come. Whether or not we get Damage to trucks and dirty trucks is all up to the trucks brands. I am pretty sure they are the ones that says that SCS cant add damage to trucks. Its their brand and they dont want to see the trucks get damaged. The multi trailer across the full map wont happen either unless America and EU changed the laws about that. The double trailers and all that is put in game where you are allowed to use them in real life. And as long as that is not expanded by law in EU and America, we wont see it in ETS2 or ATS or any later games like that. But i agree with the whole opening doors on the truck and trailers and maybe be able to walk out the truck and maybe something with having to buy food to eat and stuff.

Agreed with what you said here. I love how SCS takes what it has and works to make it better! I think with what we have seen is that they are making massive changes to the current engine. Last year I  believe they pushed the massive graphics update which completely overhauled the system. Yah it might be way old compared to other games, but it works. And the company has awesomely shown its dedication to making it better overtime rather than have a new game every year. 

I personally would not be a fan if ETS3 or ATS2 was created, as ETS has already gone through one remake, and ATS is newer than ETS2 by a couple years, being supported by better graphics and details and much more.

I do believe though, if these games were created, that they would make them much more realistic versions than what the current ATS and ETS2 is. It would be nice to beable to have to maintain your semi while driving; making sure your engine does not get to hot, or that you don't run out of oil or water. Watching your truck gather dust or get caked in mud while driving on backroads, and watch the rain slowly drip down your windshield while its raining. Maybe even show physical damage on the vehicle if you cause a collision with something. There is so much more they could impliment but I would much rather see these updates in ETS2 and ATS, as these games are already getting alot of love as there is. 

Another thing I would love to see is a much more variety of trucks within the game, ranging from old and new. It would definitely be nicer on ATS to see 1950's model semi's to use on lighter or heavier loads but require much more maintence than a newer semi. 

Right now all the games lack in my opinion, is some realism, and lack of trucks. But, as time goes on they are adding more and more, so only time will tell where SCS Software will take these games. But, I personally cannot wait for this new International coming out. Finally a square nose since the 389 was released. 

Support | Report | Feedback | Appeal | Recruitment

Kind regards,
Ghøst.

On 3/18/2022 at 4:42 AM, NexusMEISTER said:

I would prefer SCS to focus more on remastering ATS/ETS 2 than to announce a new game. In my opinion, a new physics engine is welcome. I want to see realistic collision physics as well as some weather improvements including new weather characteristics (like strong winds, tornado, thunderstorm, blizzard, etc).

With regards to the TruckersMP Community, it's as great as it can be. The management of this project directs it on the right path and the staff is doing a fantastic job. I congratulate you all! 

As long as they keep the updates and maps coming I am COMPLETELY fine with ETS3/ATS2 being a looong ways off. We already have seen them repolishing both games graphically which I am grateful for. As pc processing power increases, im sure we will see new features implemented that otherwise may have required a very high end PC originally to do.

On the TMP side of things, forced weather for the entire map, all in that region experience the same weather together.

Honestly, this game as it is has pulled my attention in ways i never thought a game would (the list of extra peripherals I have now for 1 game to immerse myself...xD)

Keep the ideas flowing. This is feedback that can maybe help TMP and SCS with future planning, never know.

3 hours ago, dajokr said:

As long as they keep the updates and maps coming I am COMPLETELY fine with ETS3/ATS2 being a looong ways off. We already have seen them repolishing both games graphically which I am grateful for. As pc processing power increases, im sure we will see new features implemented that otherwise may have required a very high end PC originally to do.

On the TMP side of things, forced weather for the entire map, all in that region experience the same weather together.

Honestly, this game as it is has pulled my attention in ways i never thought a game would (the list of extra peripherals I have now for 1 game to immerse myself...xD)

Keep the ideas flowing. This is feedback that can maybe help TMP and SCS with future planning, never know.

Oh for sure. Forced weather would be cool and I hope it will be implemented if that's possible!

Kind regards,

NexusMEISTER

image.png.ec832aa6009e230c04eab3e11c4cf60c.png                                                                                                                                                                                                 

Support - Appeal - TruckersMP Rules - Feedback - Report

On 3/18/2022 at 11:42 AM, NexusMEISTER said:

Great idea i like the sound of this and i think it would make both games alot better experiance to play as we can feel it like it was RL and also with better overall driving experiance would make things better as the new engine would allow us all to experiance this in both there great games and TMP would be able to come up with more events idea's for everyone to take part in and it would keep TMP And SCS games alive in the future in this awsome gaming world. 

gra3m388
TruckersMP Event Team

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Community Manager

Hey! 

Thank you for posting this topic on our forum. While we appreciate the contribution, the Community Moderation team must keep our forums tidy and ensure no topics are sat idle for more than 14 days. This topic has sat idle for more than 14 days and I must archive it. Thank you for contributing to our forum topics and I hope to see you engaging more

// Archived

1646005585_role_CommunityManager(1).png.          

Appeal your ban - Report a player - Create a feedback ticket

Archived