Regulation of extra-urban speed limit

Tσmmy

As you know, we cannot exceed 60 kmh in city driving. Because there is a speed limit and the TruckersMP system makes it mandatory to comply with this speed limit.

I think this should apply to all roads. E.g; On the Calais-Duisburg route, we can increase our speed up to 110, but on the road we have frequent accidents due to vehicles with a speed of 60 kmh.

If the speed limit is really 60, the game system should prevent us from exceeding 60 kmh on that road, otherwise the 60 kmh speed sign should be removed. Because there are frequent fights between drivers who argue that there is a 60 kmh speed limit and those who drive at 110 kmh speed limit, and it ends with an accident.

“Be careful who you trust, Sergeant. People you know can hurt you the most.”

Please use the template suggestion when creating suggestions.

We won't be changing the speed limit any time soon as per Road to Simulation. We will continue monitoring it, however, locking the road to the speed limit would be a bit "too" strict, in my opinion.

Therefore, I'll reject this suggestion.

• Upvote 2