achievements ETS2

"RICKY"

I only have 41 out of 81..

Keep meaning to complete them all but keep forgetting ?

One day I'll get it done lol

Truckerdan_TMP 906937730502635591.webp.7eb46450b33ca3e7bad682894f0e498b.webp

Steam | Discord ->1960271399_DiscordName.png.02554d2750c1feab7678feff1a0c021b.png

Screenshot_239.png.6c251c9b3241fd7c9916ef8da367d476.png

Reports | Feedback | TMP Rules | Appeal | Support

I don't pay much attention to it, I'll have to see how many I have when I'm back on the PC. But I guess I have 30-40

Nur weil andere die Regeln brechen, tust du das auch? Seien Sie schlauer! Gute Fahrt.

Tximx

1531540532_role_5Patron(4).webp.7092903f62b05aa754ac1514776d86cf.webp

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest DBus_David.

I didn't pay attention to my achievements, all I know is that I've been playing ETS2 on steam for 3400 hours?

I just drive in my spare time. I don't pay much attention to this

卡车司机-标志-sm.png

• Community Moderation Manager

I only have unlocked 34 of the 81 possible achievements. But I never have attached much attention to this achievements system. I just drive around where and when I want and that just works well for me. This is a quite interesting topic though, because I now get the craving to go unlock some achievements in my next drives. ?

Kindest regards,
Stay safe!
_sneaht_0810 | TruckersMP Community Moderation Manager

26. Wish there was a way of tracking the individual parts of an achievement. I have been to every place in france for example, but it still shows im missing 2 cities for the achievement. Or the one i have 7 of the 8 load types completed. Seems like im 1 or 2 from completing several but cant figure out which piece i am missing in them all *shrug*

• 3 weeks later...
  • Community Manager

Hey! 

Due to the fact that this topic has been inactive for over 14 days (2 weeks,) I have to archive this topic. However, don't let this deter your activity on our forums! We encourage activity, as we love hearing what you love to talk about! Make sure to stay healthy! 

//Locked and Archived

1646005585_role_CommunityManager(1).png.          

Appeal your ban - Report a player - Create a feedback ticket

Archived