Does anyone know what these are called?

HingTheHing

Question

4 answers to this question

Hey Buddy,

A forum only badge, this is given if you have an active subscription to the TruckersMP Patreon campaign, on the $3 or $5 tier respectively. Your TruckersMP account must be correctly linked to your Patreon account for this to appear on your forum profile, and the badge will then be added automatically. This will only appear as your forum badge so your actual rank, such as Veteran or Verified VTC Leader, won't be affected.

You can get more information about ranks from here; https://truckersmp.com/kb/1190

12 minutes ago, .Scanva said:

Hey Buddy,

A forum only badge, this is given if you have an active subscription to the TruckersMP Patreon campaign, on the $3 or $5 tier respectively. Your TruckersMP account must be correctly linked to your Patreon account for this to appear on your forum profile, and the badge will then be added automatically. This will only appear as your forum badge so your actual rank, such as Veteran or Verified VTC Leader, won't be affected.

You can get more information about ranks from here; https://truckersmp.com/kb/1190

I was talking about the badge thingies in general, not that specific badge. But thanks!

Remember to react to my message if I assisted you, amused you or anything else ?

you dont have a choice

1531540532_role_5Patron(4).png.063edcf85 tmp-bio.png 

Hello,

Due to best answer has been set, I'm going to move and lock this topic to Solved.

Do not hesitate to create a new topic in the future.

Kind Regards,

JJay

TruckersMP Support

// Locked and moved to Solved

Nie ma magicznych skrótów do rozwiązania Twoich problemów.

Ban appeal | Complaints / Feedback | TruckersMP Rules | Join the Team |