One thing we all love about TMP

What is 1 thing that everyone loves about TMP:

My 1 thing would probably be the community. It is one of the most fun, active and friendly community out there ❤️

Let me agree with you. ? The most dynamic community I have ever seen from all points of view. Alongside, events like the Operation HQ event will bring more players and more interest in the community and game. 

Kind regards,

NexusMEISTER

image.png.ec832aa6009e230c04eab3e11c4cf60c.png                                                                                                                                                                                                 

Support - Appeal - TruckersMP Rules - Feedback - Report

1 hour ago, [ConSecGroup] acesteely20 said:

What is 1 thing that everyone loves about TMP:

My 1 thing would probably be the community. It is one of the most fun, active and friendly community out there ❤️

I totally agree,for me there is one more lovely thing (alongside the community) about TruckersMP,it´s the efford of the whole staff. They all, are trying to let us enjoy the game, in the best possible way . Furthermore the team is always very open to us (Community) for questions and problems related to the game. This is what makes TruckersMP so special in my opinion.

Kind Regards,

1531540532_role_5Patron(4).webp.77f04423a8e5d64e2143f512b516c58d.webpMANU.png.26272a0bf0c8963d3136ef83757676a6.png1771048576_role_Driver(1).webp.16f12f0944a0d47a76a7459e12c40855.webp

WzxmcKP.png.ee0bd167fbb090ce8be9d5178a252499.png

Definitely the community.

Despite the fact that there will always be trolls, you can usually help each other in the community and I appreciate that very much.

Nur weil andere die Regeln brechen, tust du das auch? Seien Sie schlauer! Gute Fahrt.

Tximx

1531540532_role_5Patron(4).webp.7092903f62b05aa754ac1514776d86cf.webp

About the great TMP community, I only have words of praise, I appreciate their effort to give the players the best, I appreciate the events as the last one that just ended, but I don't like players who confuse a simulator with other games, too bad spoil his beauty. Health and peace in the world.

Archived