In-game report system

Tosh8

Question

Hello,
Last night, also this morning.. I tried using the report system (TAB menu) in-game. I decided to report few times other players, but when I select/mark the person in the TAB menu, press "Report" & choose the reason & after I submit my report in the chat I get automated msg. that Player with ID "0000000" (for example) was reported.  BUT the problem is that it shows me that I've reported another person.  

ex.  I try to report player with in-game ID: 325  ,but when I submit my report it says that I've successfuly reported player with ID: 110.    And for some reason I can't report other players, because it always shows the wrong ID. I'm not missclicking, i'm checking everything, but still...  I'll try to cut a short video next time when I try to report someone and show it in case nobody else have experienced this.
Thank you!

4 answers to this question

Hello there, Tosh8! 

First of all, thank you for creating a topic on the Help Section of the TruckersMP Forum! 

When you go to report someone, it will not be their actual ID that will come up in the message, it will be the report ID that is automatically generated. 

For example, say you're the first report that gets submitted in game, it will come up with something like "This player has been reported (ID: 1)", or "This player has already been reported (ID: 2)", meaning that your the first report that any moderator who comes online will be able to see. 

I hope this answers your question. Please let me know if it does. 

The status of your question always keeps our forum always organized.

Kind Regards,

SarahMaddy

TruckersMP Support 

• Thanks 1

SammyCat TruckersMP Retired Team Member

169325408_role_RetiredTeamMember(1).png.
Languages: Spanish Flag_of_Spain.svg (primarily) | English gb.gif 

Report a player | Appeal a Ban | Feedback System | Forum & Ingame Rules | Supported MODs | MP Launcher Error Solutions

Need help with something, or can't find a solution to your issue? Submit a ticket with the support team here!

Hello there!

Your topic has been inactive for 3 days since the last reply.
Because of inactivity, I will have to move this topic to Inactive Topics.

If you have any further queries, feel free to DM me or another Support Team member and we will open this topic as per your request.

Thanks to all participation.

Kind regards,
[DJ Trans*024] djmtrlltc
TruckersMP Support

//Locked and moved to Inactive.

Regards, 

djmtrlltc

TruckersMP Support + Translator & DBus Translator