Game Crash after starting with TruckersMP

FullThrottle

Question

Hello,

After latest updates, my TruckersMP stopped working. I am starting TruckersMP then click to Launch ETS2, game starts and login prompt of TruckersMP appeared, then game crashes. It gives fatal error. I sent error log to developers. Game works without TruckersMP perfectly.

I tried to verify game files from steam, I've also tried to execute game in opengl mode and directx mode as recommended on the forum. Still same problem. 

There was no error before. I didn't use game for 2 weeks, then i installed the updates and i start getting this error and crash.

Any idea?

Best Regards

9 answers to this question

Hello there!

I've found some errors related to ASUS Aura. You will have to open Documents/Euro Truck Simulator 2/config.cfg and change uset cf_asus_aura "1" to uset cf_asus_aura "0"

• Like 1

Regards, 

djmtrlltc

TruckersMP Support + Translator & DBus Translator

Hi @FullThrottle,

->You should run TruckersMP as an administrator. This is really important. Also try TMP with DirectX

->Remove mods on TruckersMP (Snow mod, font etc...)

->Completely delete TruckersMP and reinstall it.

-> Update your graphics card driver.
-> Pull down your graphics settings.

-> Maybe you need a new profile, delete the old one and create a new one.
-> Reinstall the mod and make sure you are correct to the directory. (\Steam\SteamApps\partner\Euro Truck Simulator 2)
-> Delete File Documents / ETSMP 
(Please backup this file before deleting)
-> It may be because of the game. Go to Steam Library / Euro Truck Simulator 2 File checks / Properties / Local / Verify integrity of Game Files.

King Regards,

Aras.

Hi there,

In addition to the above response(s) you should also make sure that you have removed any plugins - sometimes after one thing updates, they become incompatible and cause a crash. 

You should also make sure that where possible, both Euro Truck Simulator 2/American Truck Simulator and TruckersMP are installed on the same drive, preferably the C:/ drive so that everything is in one place (cache and other running data are stored on this drive by default for TruckersMP) to maximise compatibility. 

I hope this helps and be sure to let us know if you need further assistance. 

Kindly,

Stubborn
TruckersMP - Support

Hello,

Thank you for your help, i tried the following but still the game is not working with TMP

-> You should run TruckersMP as an administrator. This is really important. Also try TMP with DirectX

-> Remove mods on TruckersMP (No mods installed)

-> Update your graphics card driver. (Always using latest drivers)
-> Pull down your graphics settings.

-> Maybe you need a new profile, delete the old one and create a new one. (Game is crashing before profile selection, it is crashing on login screen)

I will try the other recommendations.

Thank you

Hello there!

For getting an idea of what exactly could cause this problem, I would like you to send me the following:
• Your last "game.log.txt" file (right after the game crashed) --> C:\Users\%Username%\Documents\Euro Truck Simulator 2 or C:\Users\%Username%\Documents\American Truck Simulator

The content of each file can be copy-pasted to "Pastebin" ( https://pastebin.com/ ) for example, then create a new paste for the file and send the link in this thread.

Regards, 

djmtrlltc

Hello,

I've completely reinstalled ETS2 and TMP. Still same. Game works without TMP, but if i start the game with TMP on the startup animation (SCS Logo) game crashes.

Gamelog file: https://pastebin.com/tRLK7Y3Q

Game crash file: https://pastebin.com/9Cipbdgd

I've also tried to delete ETS2 folder on the documents but same problem.

Best Regards

Hello there,

I am glad that your problem has been solved. Thanks to all, who have participated. Have a great rest of the day!

I will now move this to solved topics. If you encounter any issues in the future, don't hesitate to post it here or contact us via support system.

Kind Regards,

[DJ Trans*023] djmtrlltc

TruckersMP Support

//Locked and moved to solved.

Regards, 

djmtrlltc