Alone, small group or Convois?

echter_Tobi

Convois  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like to drive alone, in a small group or a big Convoi the most?

• alone
    • small group
    • Convoi

I want to hear what you like to most and why. ?
I drive the most time alone, but i like big Convois.
It is much fun to see a lot of other players and talk to them! ?

Eng:

I think I'm the real one, when it isn't true then don't say it to others! ?

GER:

Ich glaube ich bin der Echte, wenn nicht, dann sag's keinem weiter psssssst ?

I prefer Convoys but when my friends want to play together we will meet in a small group and do some jobs trying to have a great time ?

Kind regards,

NexusMEISTER

image.png.ec832aa6009e230c04eab3e11c4cf60c.png                                                                                                                                                                                                 

Support - Appeal - TruckersMP Rules - Feedback - Report

I prefer both lol. Little group convoys can be fun and relaxing and then big convoys is always fun ?

Truckerdan_TMP 906937730502635591.webp.7eb46450b33ca3e7bad682894f0e498b.webp

Steam | Discord ->1960271399_DiscordName.png.02554d2750c1feab7678feff1a0c021b.png

Screenshot_239.png.6c251c9b3241fd7c9916ef8da367d476.png

Reports | Feedback | TMP Rules | Appeal | Support

I prefer a mixture of small groups and convoy. I like convoy because you get to meet a lot of new people, and it gives a feeling of unite within the TruckersMP Community. If I am going on a longer driver e.g. a delivery of 2-3k km I like to be in smaller groups because large groups can make it almost impossible to stay together, and also if the group is too big. You could risk that the person in front and the last person is so far away that they can't see each other on tab, so you lose the possibility of having a conversation all together. At least through in-game chat.

That being said I have nothing against driving alone from time to time if no one is available to drive with me. Then I just choose to drive in areas where I know there is some public drivers, or I drive on roads I haven't discovered yet, and often stick to smaller roads. Because driving all alone on a highway can become a bit boring. At least for me.

spacer.png | spacer.png

I like driving alone most of the time, but when given the opportunity, I most certainly also like to drive in Convoys ?

spacer.png

---------------------------------------------------------------

Rules | Recruitment | Feedback | Support | Guides | Report System | Appeal System | Knowledge Base 

---------------------------------------------------------------

• 2 weeks later...
Guest DBus_David.

I like a fleet because I can go on trips with friends in my spare time, and I also do some, transport work, because I find it fun?

Archived