Your Trailer

Doñ Cheeki

Your Trailer  

40 members have voted

1. 1. SCS Software vs DLC Trailers

• SCS Default Trailers
    • Krone Trailers
    • Schwarzmüller Trailers

Krone trailers are my favorite because they are beautiful apart from the others ?

Best Regards  Deli | Yürek TruckersMP Player

:tmp: Languages spoken: English, Turkish, German official language Turkish :110:

🇬🇧Rules | Meet the Team  | Recruitment  | Knowledge base system  | Support  | Feedback  | 

🇹🇷  | Kurallar  | Takımla Tanışın  | İşe Alım  | Bilgi Tabanı Sistemi  | Destek  | Geri Bildirimler  | 

🇩🇪 | Regeln | Triff das Team | Rekrutierung | Wissensbasissystem | Unterstützung | Feedback

10a544fc-1f0d-4c62-b6f0-432c007b834c.png.47c170e679ba540706466808a24df264.png

I use default trailers, I have no Schwarzmüller DLC. I have Krone DLC but the trailers look same so it isn't important for me ?

Eng:

I think I'm the real one, when it isn't true then don't say it to others! ?

GER:

Ich glaube ich bin der Echte, wenn nicht, dann sag's keinem weiter psssssst ?

• 2 weeks later...
Guest DBus_David.

I prefer to watch the DLC trailers because I'm looking forward to the new paint of the kron container and the appearance of the mod pack for the new daf?

Honestly, I mostly use base trailers, even though I have the Krone and Schwarzmüller DLCs. The base ones just look great already and have lots of customization options, which I really like! 

spacer.png

---------------------------------------------------------------

Rules | Recruitment | Feedback | Support | Guides | Report System | Appeal System | Knowledge Base 

---------------------------------------------------------------

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Heya!

Since your topic has been inactive for over fourteen (14) days, I will lock and move it to our Archive section. 
We apply these procedures, in order to keep the forum organized and structured. 

If you have any questions, feel free to DM me. 

//Locked & Moved to Archive

Kind Regards

Nody,

TruckersMP Forum Moderator.

• Nody locked this topic

Archived