Pizza Debate

SpeedyTMP

Pizza vs Pineapple  

84 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think pineapples belong on pizza?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 03/05/22 at 11:09 PM

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

pineapple definitely does not belong to pizza, I tried it and the taste is so disgusting 1 box of pizza was garbage ?

Best Regards  Deli | Yürek TruckersMP Player

:tmp: Languages spoken: English, Turkish, German official language Turkish :110:

🇬🇧Rules | Meet the Team  | Recruitment  | Knowledge base system  | Support  | Feedback  | 

🇹🇷  | Kurallar  | Takımla Tanışın  | İşe Alım  | Bilgi Tabanı Sistemi  | Destek  | Geri Bildirimler  | 

🇩🇪 | Regeln | Triff das Team | Rekrutierung | Wissensbasissystem | Unterstützung | Feedback

10a544fc-1f0d-4c62-b6f0-432c007b834c.png.47c170e679ba540706466808a24df264.png

I’m happy with pineapple on pizza, depending on what else is on there. I’m a foodie, and I like meat supreme-style pizza with some pineapple on the top. It gives the sweet to your mouth and you won't taste dry after eating em all. :HaulieSus:

Sincerely!

Nxbody17

-----------Useful Links----------

TMP Rules|Support|Feedback|Reports

Yes. pineapple does belong on a pizza ? 

Truckerdan_TMP 906937730502635591.webp.7eb46450b33ca3e7bad682894f0e498b.webp

Steam | Discord ->1960271399_DiscordName.png.02554d2750c1feab7678feff1a0c021b.png

Screenshot_239.png.6c251c9b3241fd7c9916ef8da367d476.png

Reports | Feedback | TMP Rules | Appeal | Support

yes, all day everyday xD

7 hours ago, ALLIANCE _Thyagoof said:

I can't give an opinion, I don't like pizza! ?:troll:

WHAT!!!!

wow wasn't expecting that lol

Speedy.. I can't believe you went there..
I've had pineapple on pizza before and tbh it's not that bad.
But due to the pineapple being the one coming out a tin can the metallic aftertaste is terrible.
so if you really want to put pineapple on your pizza make sure you get it from an actual pineapple and not a tin can.

besides that.. nope no pineapple on my pizza :D

Archived