Do you use promods?

Edas

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello @Edas, yes I using the ProMods and I think very succesful. There is a huge completely remastered map and additional maps are available. If you have all DLC you can download and try. I would definitely recommend ((:

yes I am using promods the value for kirkenes is a map

Best Regards  Deli | Yürek TruckersMP Player

:tmp: Languages spoken: English, Turkish, German official language Turkish :110:

🇬🇧Rules | Meet the Team  | Recruitment  | Knowledge base system  | Support  | Feedback  | 

🇹🇷  | Kurallar  | Takımla Tanışın  | İşe Alım  | Bilgi Tabanı Sistemi  | Destek  | Geri Bildirimler  | 

🇩🇪 | Regeln | Triff das Team | Rekrutierung | Wissensbasissystem | Unterstützung | Feedback

10a544fc-1f0d-4c62-b6f0-432c007b834c.png.47c170e679ba540706466808a24df264.png

Yes, i am using it and it is a great project, even if you do not buy the original, you should try it once by downloading a pirated one. i especially love the Swedish roads. 

In multiplayer, the roads are empty because usually everyone uses the "Kirkenes" mine path. If you like traffic you can try there

I will give you 100% YES! ProMods is amazing and it's definitely worth checking out. I keep a separate profile for it so I can play the stock game and promods map independently. And I strongly recommend you to do it also, cuz this method is very useful when the game updates and doesn't work with promods yet. 

Sincerely!

Nxbody17

-----------Useful Links----------

TMP Rules|Support|Feedback|Reports

I normally only drive on promods ? its an amazing add on and there is some very nice places ?

Truckerdan_TMP 906937730502635591.webp.7eb46450b33ca3e7bad682894f0e498b.webp

Steam | Discord ->1960271399_DiscordName.png.02554d2750c1feab7678feff1a0c021b.png

Screenshot_239.png.6c251c9b3241fd7c9916ef8da367d476.png

Reports | Feedback | TMP Rules | Appeal | Support

• 2 weeks later...

I think ProMods are great! There are many good things to see and roads to travel. But I still feel that there is something wrong with this

7 hours ago, KCM Team-Nance said:

I think ProMods are great! There are many good things to see and roads to travel. But I still feel that there is something wrong with this

wtf?   what can be wrong with map?  especially with the best mod map for ets2?  Choice is simple.  Either play on sim1, arcade or promods.  simple. 

Spoiler

1 hour ago, schneeanzug said:

wtf?   what can be wrong with map?  especially with the best mod map for ets2?  Choice is simple.  Either play on sim1, arcade or promods.  simple. 

map problem

• 2 weeks later...

Archived