PSA: If you're logging in at a congested area, make sure to let all players load in before you start moving!

dragonslayingmaster1000

I was doing the Operation HQ event today and I saw some people likely unintentionally driving through other players and flipping them over because they haven't loaded in for them yet. It can take about 1-2 minutes (depending on if you have an SSD or HDD) if you're in an area with 200+ players for example, which you're definitely going to find that much at Operation HQ. I urge people to just wait on the side of the road or if you're in an area where you can't pull over tell people in chat: "I just logged in and I'm waiting for players to load in, sorry if I'm blocking anyone."

This is something you can potentially get permanently banned for because it can be mistaken for NCZ hacks so I want to put this out there so more people know.

Also a side tip, if you're stopped in a traffic jam pause your game and that will prevent you from being damaged/flipped over. You can go into freecam beforehand and be able to fly around and watch traffic and use chat while paused too. Good thing to use to avoid people driving through you.

Update on 13th March: Although the operation HQ event is ending very soon (although the TMP HQ will still be there so there will still be players there), this tip still applies to congested areas like the C-D road and the Kirkenes quarry where people would load in slow.

yes, you touched on a good topic here, thanks for this information.

Best Regards  Deli | Yürek TruckersMP Player

:tmp: Languages spoken: English, Turkish, German official language Turkish :110:

🇬🇧Rules | Meet the Team  | Recruitment  | Knowledge base system  | Support  | Feedback  | 

🇹🇷  | Kurallar  | Takımla Tanışın  | İşe Alım  | Bilgi Tabanı Sistemi  | Destek  | Geri Bildirimler  | 

🇩🇪 | Regeln | Triff das Team | Rekrutierung | Wissensbasissystem | Unterstützung | Feedback

10a544fc-1f0d-4c62-b6f0-432c007b834c.png.47c170e679ba540706466808a24df264.png

It's always best to stay in non collision zone while everything is loading up if you happen to be inside of one. This could be any company near the centre of Wrocław, the rest area, or the service area. When I teleported to the garage in that city, it took 40 seconds, or so to load all the map icons, along with all the players nearby. Ghost Mode has shut off during the waiting process, with no one on the screen.

If you want to ask anywhere on forums whenever 32-bit version of MP will be supported in future, try to start GTA V on your 32-bit machine before checking game's system requirements.

Instead of quoting the post above, use the ^ character. The character is actually pointing to the post above.

How to fix sudden steering issue on your USB steering wheel

Heya

I usually wait in high populated areas when I go there that all players loaded in, but it doesn’t take longer than 5-10 seconds for. 

However, since many people are facing loading issues, the community must be well informed about the issue. 

In my knowledge, the GM team is aware of this issue as well and I really don’t think that you will accidentally get banned for Hacking. I‘ve seen in some cases that the people who are driving through others got kicked from the server (if a GM saw that) and they can just reconnect and wait until all players loaded it; and I also think that it is the right thing to do. 

Furthermore, Lincoln, a Game Moderator, already created a guide here on the forum where you can easily differ, if one player was hacking or just had some loading issues. You can find the guide here: 

Make sure to check out that guide if you haven’t, it really does help if you don’t know if someone was hacking or not. ?

role_Support.png.ad716e35768b3c7e90fca2d               320068038_role_EventTeam.png.baf3dab9942               1531540532_role_5Patron(4).png.063edcf85               2117614355_role_VeteranII(1).png.a9bb8eb status.png

Great topic. 

But let's see some situations. 

1- If we are entering the game, we always enter Gost Modo. If you happen to spawn on top of other players, the mod doesn't disappear until you enter without causing any collisions.

2-All players should have the notion of pulling over to Bern when they are entering the game. 

3- But the most worrying thing is knowing who is cheating who is still loading the game. Are many players not taking advantage of this???

Good miles to everyone. 

Hello,

When you are in a crowded area, where there are a lot of people, the best (in my opinion) is to either stop in a non-collision zone or a rest area (petrol station...), in all case where you are not likely to bother someone.

Personally, what I do in the case you describe, I make sure to be in places where I don't risk disturbing someone (like what I described above).

Afterwards, as for a permanent ban, if the game mod team is aware of the problem, normally you will not be banned.

Important point: When you are in populated areas, where there are a lot of people, I always advise to REC your game, so that if you get a ban while you haven't done anything, you can appeal by providing your evidence.

Driver on TruckersMP since 2018.

1 hour ago, "RICKY" said:

3- But the most worrying thing is knowing who is cheating who is still loading the game. Are many players not taking advantage of this???

I actually don’t think that they take advantage of this problem because they don’t see any of the people they ram away, they are just not aware of that problem. :thinking:

role_Support.png.ad716e35768b3c7e90fca2d               320068038_role_EventTeam.png.baf3dab9942               1531540532_role_5Patron(4).png.063edcf85               2117614355_role_VeteranII(1).png.a9bb8eb status.png

11 minutes ago, Fast-rider said:

Eu realmente não acho que eles se aproveitem desse problema porque eles não veem nenhuma das pessoas que eles expulsam, eles simplesmente não estão cientes desse problema. :pensamento:

In my opinion it is something that the TMP cannot control nor can it have proof of what it is. 

Something that the TMP should find a solution by having a rule about it. 

Thanks @dragonslayingmaster1000 for these good advice.

In this context I'd like to mention another issue which is often disregarded:

A safe log-in location.

Your log-in location is usually the location where you logged-out the last time.

It therefore is important to park your vehicle in a location, which won't block, damage and/ or bother other players after you logged-in.

For example, the middle of the road is a big no-go! ?

Instead, choose a non-collision zone or parking facility.

Drive safely everyone! ?

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/5/2022 at 12:47 PM, HingTheHing said:

I'd recommend to just go onto a smaller server (like US or SGT), when trying to deliver to OperationHQ. Makes life easier.

It's definitely a good option if you just want the achievement quick and don't care about doing the event with lots of people, but if people are doing this more than once they clearly are doing it just be in traffic. Although TMP did change the dropoff point and started the building construction so I'm sure people want to check that out too. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Community Manager

Hey! 

Due to the fact that this topic has been inactive for over 14 days (2 weeks,) I have to archive this topic. However, don't let this deter your activity on our forums! We encourage activity, as we love hearing what you love to talk about! Make sure to stay healthy! 

//Locked and Archived

1646005585_role_CommunityManager(1).png.          

Appeal your ban - Report a player - Create a feedback ticket

Archived