Operation HQ

Owen.

It's a great activity. I successfully completed a shipment.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1797472539_TMP.webp

---------------------------------------

• Community Manager

This operation is starting to take shape. I love how the community is really making it a huge thing and making it a lively operation. For the topic itself, please make sure you are discussing the Operation HQ topic in English, as well as making relevant comments. Irrelevant, as well as comments made in any other language other than English will be removed. 

Keep up the good work guys! Can't wait to see the final result ?

• Upvote 2

1646005585_role_CommunityManager(1).png.          

Appeal your ban - Report a player - Create a feedback ticket

6 minutes ago, AdamoSaurusRex said:

Everything is fun and games until a player crashes into you, and you are trying to load previous autosave.... The job cancels.... What a WORST NIGHTMARE

Some players do unfortunately experience loading issues due to the amount of people being in the area.
In this case though, I would simply recommend pressing F1 on your keyboard if you see them approaching. They will drive through you without harming you in any way then. 

• Upvote 4

Okay I cant seen to find an answer, I did the job but no achievement yet, dont really want to do it again because there always have to be some clowns ramming into the que or something. 

Off topic:

And have anyone else had problems with the serveres lately, ping suddenly going up to 5000 and then being kicked? No problem with my internet. 

11 minutes ago, S_Dubble said:

Okay I cant seen to find an answer, I did the job but no achievement yet, dont really want to do it again because there always have to be some clowns ramming into the que or something. 

Off topic:

And have anyone else had problems with the serveres lately, ping suddenly going up to 5000 and then being kicked? No problem with my internet. 

The achievement should appear on your profile within an hour of completing the job. If it doesn't, you might have to redo the job. A workaround for the traffic is taking the job, loading it (e.g attaching the trailer), using `/disconnect`, driving to the destination, reconnecting and then unloading. This should save you from the "clowns" and the queue.

As for the ping issues, I can not 100% confirm that what you are experiencing is server-side, but a similar problem has been happening for quite some time now (just without the auto-kicks - only getting a very high ping and players moving at 1 fps). This question should, however, be asked in the appropriate category, where more people will be able to assist you.

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Maxim. [FR] said:

The achievement should appear on your profile within an hour of completing the job. If it doesn't, you might have to redo the job. A workaround for the traffic is taking the job, loading it (e.g attaching the trailer), using `/disconnect`, driving to the destination, reconnecting and then unloading. This should save you from the "clowns" and the queue.

As for the ping issues, I can not 100% confirm that what you are experiencing is server-side, but a similar problem has been happening for quite some time now (just without the auto-kicks - only getting a very high ping and players moving at 1 fps). This question should, however, be asked in the appropriate category, where more people will be able to assist you.

Did the job again and got the achievement, thank you ?

@VRS_Arthxr,

My recommendation is that you do the delivery in ARCADE mode, if everything goes well, you get the achievement and you can go back to SIM1 and have fun in Traffic Jam.?

hurry up, today is the last day!  ?

maybe the bus implementation ? anyway that's a good new add on TruckersMP. Think we need sometimes somes news like this Event. Many people participated on your HQ Operations and that was a really great pleasure to be part of this Event ❤️