Operation HQ

Owen.

23 minutes ago, _Eu_Driver_ said:

Yes. Your problem have easy solution - EU1. Or Arcade, Ok?  ? Nice day, or night or trucking. 

As I said in a previous post: Arcade is not simulation. If you want to play trucking simulation you go on a Simulation server. Going on Arcade to play simulation is just non-sense (+there is nobody). And for EU1, yes, but there is nobody ?. And as soon as you will have more people the bad drivers and cheaters will increase as well ?

3 hours ago, Iceman620 said:

Is the loads only available on certain servers?

HQ doesn't exist on Promods server, only "vanilla map" servers.

I don't recommend Simulation 2 server in peak times, if you don't want to spend 2 or 3 hours waiting in queue.

3 hours ago, Iceman620 said:

I've tried external contracts..not sure if it shows up any particular way or not.

No External Contracts, this isn't World of Trucks event.

You can find cargo in Freight Market or Cargo Market (with flatbed or any box body type trailer), or you can use built-in job dispatcher.

• Upvote 1

16 hours ago, Granite said:

HQ doesn't exist on Promods server, only "vanilla map" servers.

I don't recommend Simulation 2 server in peak times, if you don't want to spend 2 or 3 hours waiting in queue.

No External Contracts, this isn't World of Trucks event.

You can find cargo in Freight Market or Cargo Market (with flatbed or any box body type trailer), or you can use built-in job dispatcher.

Okay thanks for the reply.  I really like my Promod maps I can try to load up my local profile without the promod map I suppose.  I'll look into it.

11 hours ago, Iceman620 said:

Okay thanks for the reply.  I really like my Promod maps I can try to load up my local profile without the promod map I suppose.  I'll look into it.

I would advise you to have completely separate profiles:

• One for Promods
  • One for the official default maps

Otherwise when you will switch from one map or the other you will have problems with your location and discovered roads, and things will get reset. It's a source of problems.

15 hours ago, noswolf said:

Get some MODS ouit in that area..... People constantly Ramming an Pushing others away... Stupid kids an other people... Learn f....... Drive

There's Game Moderators there often. If you see something that they don't see, report it. 

By posting comments like these, won't make it any better.

rwozThR.png iUwwMhn.png

15 hours ago, noswolf said:

Get some MODS ouit in that area..... People constantly Ramming an Pushing others away... Stupid kids an other people... Learn f....... Drive

Yeah, has been raised and discussed in the previous messages on this thread (have a look at the other pages).

To resume: not much they can do at the moment, mods are super busy and volunteers (you can't ask them to be more present). Me and others have proposed several solutions/options. We will see what the staff does about it in future events. And for now:

• If you really like the concept and traffic jams but hate all these idiots ramming etc..., then I'm afraid you have to either be patient and deal with it or try on EU1 server (but it doesn't have much players).
  • If you are just interested in the jobs and don't really care if there is traffic or not, then you can go the EU1 server or the Arcade one
  • If you already completed a job and have your achievement but fell very frustrated with all these stupid players, then avoid Wroclaw and these jobs (my case).
5 minutes ago, Gullbrann said:

By posting comments like these, won't make it any better.

Well, I disagree, it shows to the wide audience how many people are frustrated with the situation. And people can see if they are the only one unhappy with this situation or if it's a bigger problem!

But if people could propose options/solutions it would be better ?

You  TruckersMP  Guys Allways Do Great Show ?

On 2/23/2022 at 5:17 AM, Iceman620 said:

Is the loads only available on certain servers?  I play on Promods and I can't find the loads.  Maybe I'm looking for the wrong thing, But I've tried truckermp, HQ, crane metal mesh to name a few.  I've tried external contracts..not sure if it shows up any particular way or not.  I'll late to the game but I'll help if I can.

You need ETS 2 Without Pro Mods 

I finished a job on the 14th of februari but I never got the achievement.

Yesterday (and today) I tried a new job, and I cannot finish it because the footprint where you have to park the truck is blocked by a fence. What gives?

For screenshots see here and here .

By the way, eventually I finished it by enabling easy parking and let me finish it at the entrance of the terrain.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, remcovz said:

I finished a job on the 14th of februari but I never got the achievement.

Yesterday (and today) I tried a new job, and I cannot finish it because the footprint where you have to park the truck is blocked by a fence. What gives?

For screenshots see here and here .

By the way, eventually I finished it by enabling easy parking and let me finish it at the entrance of the terrain.

Hey, you can set the parking in the settings to easy or urgent, or if you are in the green icon there select in a hurry, then it should automatically put you there, this has helped me.