Operation HQ

Owen.

13 hours ago, sampsondog13 said:

I see some people driving with their own box trailers but on the side they have a banner that says truckersmp, how do i get one of those? i cant find it in the trailer customization

@sampsondog13To get the TruckersMP banner, you're needed to use your ownable trailer, and collect a job wich is beeing delivered at the HQ.

9 hours ago, ElPiTuFoGamer said:

I do not understand the event I did the route three times and delivered and the logo does not appear on the side of my name

@ElPiTuFoGamerDid you deliver a cargo with the name of one of these listed bellow?

* Crane Tower

* Crane Tower Upper

* Iron Mesh

* Iron Supports

* Tower Crane Lower

* TruckersMP Supplies

4 hours ago, Arronax said:

Too many cheaters on that road. Admins relaxing? Yesterday i got flipped around 5 times, lol. And nobody ban or kick them.

@ArronaxAdmins are doing voluntary work. They can't always see everything either, as theres alot of people there. Instead of complaining here, report it either in-game or via the web-report system.

• Upvote 2

rwozThR.png iUwwMhn.png

4 hours ago, Arronax said:

Too many cheaters on that road. Admins relaxing? Yesterday i got flipped around 5 times, lol. And nobody ban or kick them.

Retired GM myself, you have to remember that GM's have a lot of other things going on and may miss things from time to time.

They literally cannot be in one place at all times, best thing you can do is record if you can and make a report here: Reports

Its a very good event ? nice area nice way they've done it, very good

Truckerdan_TMP 906937730502635591.webp.7eb46450b33ca3e7bad682894f0e498b.webp

Steam | Discord ->1960271399_DiscordName.png.02554d2750c1feab7678feff1a0c021b.png

Screenshot_239.png.6c251c9b3241fd7c9916ef8da367d476.png

Reports | Feedback | TMP Rules | Appeal | Support

As I said on this thread which got closed/trashed (for reasons I don't get).

Since we know already that admins/mods can't be there 24/7 for several days/weeks in a row, I think the best strategy would be to make this even 24h or 48h long but maybe several times a month. And make sure on these days we have a minimum of mods/admins present to support the event.

Another option (maybe too complex to implement) would be to  make event jobs available only when admin/mods are present. i.e. if you don't have anybody to moderate the traffic between 11PM and 10AM GMT, then don't advertise any job for the event. That way you should have much less people will gather in Wroclaw and you will have less people/problems during time when mods/admins aren't online.

Finally to avoid too much traffic, having 2-3 locations (destinations, i.e. Wroclaw, Toulouse and Tallinn) at the same time would probably help a lot (but maybe harder to manage)

Again, this event is a SUPER good idea imho and on the first 2 days (when we had admins/mods doing the police) it was just brilliant. We should aim at replicating these 2 days in the future ?

Hello TMP team.

It's too sad that I can't help with my caravan. At first, I didn't understand why the delivery was not counted, although I did everything correctly. And then I realized that I need to take special cargo from the list from the news.

Why can't I use a caravan to deliver TMP supplies?

In theory, this is possible.

Best wishes, V8.

9 hours ago, Vikanas said:

same here

You've got it unlocked, please check your TMP Profile ?

9 hours ago, V8asya said:

Hello TMP team.

It's too sad that I can't help with my caravan. At first, I didn't understand why the delivery was not counted, although I did everything correctly. And then I realized that I need to take special cargo from the list from the news.

Why can't I use a caravan to deliver TMP supplies?

In theory, this is possible.

Best wishes, V8.

As of now it's not something possible as far as I know and in order to unlock the achievement you need to deliver the goods from the Freight Market and that should be done via a Truck, If you use anything else it might work (I suppose for delivery at least for other ) but can't say about the achievement since it's not part of the event, so just use the the truck and do the delivery and you will get the achievement ? 

22 hours ago, Arronax said:

Please use the report system in order to report the players or you can record the evidence and report the same on our website so that our game moderation team can take a look and please do note that Admins can't be there every time.

As well If you wish share the feedback about the same, you can use our Feedback System to do so : - https://truckersmp.com/feedback

2 hours ago, MarkON said:

I was at the TruckersMP HQ building site this morning and wonder if only one building will be built or it will be a larger TruckersMP complex?️ ⛽?‍??

I'm looking forward to the first update of the area. Hopefully, you will write total number of cargoes carried by all players in Operation HQ so far.

Cdwig8n.png

Naaaah! That's just future cabbage fields. You will end up transporting cabbage once the complex will be completed ?

21 hours ago, Foobrother said:

As I said on this thread which got closed/trashed (for reasons I don't get).

Since we know already that admins/mods can't be there 24/7 for several days/weeks in a row, I think the best strategy would be to make this even 24h or 48h long but maybe several times a month. And make sure on these days we have a minimum of mods/admins present to support the event.

Another option (maybe too complex to implement) would be to  make event jobs available only when admin/mods are present. i.e. if you don't have anybody to moderate the traffic between 11PM and 10AM GMT, then don't advertise any job for the event. That way you should have much less people will gather in Wroclaw and you will have less people/problems during time when mods/admins aren't online.

Finally to avoid too much traffic, having 2-3 locations (destinations, i.e. Wroclaw, Toulouse and Tallinn) at the same time would probably help a lot (but maybe harder to manage)

Again, this event is a SUPER good idea imho and on the first 2 days (when we had admins/mods doing the police) it was just brilliant. We should aim at replicating these 2 days in the future ?

@FoobrotherAgain. The job for admins are voluntary, and they got a life too. If you take a look at this blog, you'll see how much work they actually get, and how much they actually do. If you don't like the big traffic jams and chaos, use another server. There's plenty of other servers, like Aracde, where there's almost no trucks, wich means you can enjoy the deliveries there. ?

• Like 1

rwozThR.png iUwwMhn.png

Sorry @Gullbrann but I'll have to disagree. If I want to play trucking simulation I go on a simulation server. If I want to not respect the driving rules and do things which are not allowed/possible in real life I go on an Arcade server. Telling people who want to play a simulation game to go on the Arcade server to avoid people ramming into everyone or passing on the grass is just non-sense.

Also, if you read correctly my message,  I don't ask for admin/mods to work harder! I just raise a problem and propose alternative solutions.

Just now, Foobrother said:

Sorry @Gullbrann but I'll have to disagree. If I want to play trucking simulation I go on a simulation server. I want to not respect the driving rules and do things which are not allowed/possible in real life I go on an Arcade server. Telling people who want to play a simulation game to go on the Arcade server to avoid people ramming into everyone or passing on the grass is just non-sense.

Also, if you read correctly my message,  I don't ask for admin/mods to work harder! I just raise a problem and propose alternative solutions.

You still got Simulation 1, where there's less traffic too. ?

• Like 1

rwozThR.png iUwwMhn.png

8 minutes ago, Gullbrann said:

You still got Simulation 1, where there's less traffic too. ?

Again you didn't read my messages correctly. I never complained about having to wait in traffic jams for hours. I'm just proposing solutions for people who feel that waiting 2h to complete their job is too long ?

I'm just really annoyed by people ramming and not respecting other players. Also smaller queues = less attractive for people who are here to flip full lines of trucks and easier to monitor by mods ?

But don't worry, for the last 2/3 days now I'm cautiously avoiding Wroclaw! It's a shame, but it's better than being frustrated again. However I hope telling people to not join if they are not happy isn't the only message we should receive from the staff?!!

On 2/21/2022 at 3:34 PM, Foobrother said:

Again you didn't read my messages correctly. I never complained about having to wait in traffic jams for hours. I'm just proposing solutions for people who feel that waiting 2h to complete their job is too long ?

I'm just really annoyed by people ramming and not respecting other players. Also smaller queues = less attractive for people who are here to flip full lines of trucks and easier to monitor by mods ?

But don't worry, for the last 2/3 days now I'm cautiously avoiding Wroclaw! It's a shame, but it's better than being frustrated again. However I hope telling people to not join if they are not happy isn't the only message we should receive from the staff?!!

Yes. Your problem have easy solution - EU1. Or Arcade, Ok?  ? Nice day, or night or trucking.