Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Operation HQ

Owen.

7 hours ago, Lemans said:

Amazing event but a quick question. What if I picked up the load, and got dropped due to ping, but finished the delivery offline.  Is there any way, that when I log in the next time, that TruckersMP recognizes I finished the delivery?  Or can I only deliver while I'm actively online and logged into TruckersMP?

Thanks for taking the time to answer.  I get that it should be done online or it kind of defeats the purpose.

No, you can't finnish it in offline mode. If you dropp due to ping you should park up to the side of the road, without moving too much from where you dropped, and then reconnect. If you move to much before reconnecting, the job will be cancelled.

4 hours ago, Nyi Roro Kidul said:

Is it allowed to bring a convoy to Wroclaw in simulation 1 or SGP server...??

You can bring a convoy as long as there's not many poeple there. https://truckersmp.com/rules

• Like 2

rwozThR.png iUwwMhn.png

I do not see any progress after making deliveries on the NA server. Is the tracking issue still a problem? Or do I need to something different regarding tracking? I keep my own list, but have gone through it multiple times without any progress being shown. This event seems quite a bit more confusing, at least as far as delivery tracking goes, than previous events.

Oh man I can't wait until i get my TMP Special Achievement. I just finished a job hauling a Crane Tower Lower from Eolo Lines (Algeciras, ES) to TruckersMP in (Wroclaw, PL). This will be my first TMP Award. Also, I can't help but to speculate that the new TruckersMP Headquarters will house the new vehicles for TMP Staff and possibly become a bus terminal headquarters. Hmm... only time will tell.

• Like 2

spacer.png

Apologies in advance,

the event's organization sucks big time. TMP was supposed to provide adequate traffic control. Yet non of that is in place. I suppose the main goal is to allow ghosters and save-editors ruin the game for everybody else. The road network is not made for idiots in the traffic. I get it that you wanted to give the community something new, but it is poorly executed by your moderators. Speaking of them, in my attempts to deliver, only in one instance a I have actually seen and heard one to give some instructions and another to control CB-radio #19. I'm glad that I won't need to visit this sad place again. It is almost a total failure of an event with no active staff and no active traffic control.
I hope you understand what I am trying to convey here...
Kindly yours,
Non-native English user Niuro

• Like 1
  • True Story 1

Well I went on again last night & it really more of just sitting still for literally hours while some bunch of idiots smash up behind you, knocking you who in turn knocks the person in front who then blames YOU for them flying into space. Not entirely conducive to being an enjoyable environment!

As a result of the hold-ups I was late for the job. I recommend taking a longer job between each delivery so you have plenty of time in the job to spare e.g I should have taken a Wroc~Calvi before returning. 

35 minutes ago, Rob_Koenig said:

Stupid event with huge waiting line and moderators that kick you without doing anything, I was standing in line and suddenly I got kicked by crap moderator Mystere or what his name is, good job. I got kicked for reckless driving while in a queue

I feel for you Rob. I might give up myself. Vastly vastly oversubscribed. Like C-D but worse.

As much as I liked on the first days when it was monitored by admin/mods, today was just a nightmare with people passing the queue from every side, others ramming for the fun and absolutely no one to kick/ban them ?

After being flipped over and with 20% damage I managed to complete the delivery but it wasn't as fun as I expected unfortunately.

The worst came after! After completing the delivery I go in town to pick up a new cargo and get blocked in traffic again. So this time I didn't want to queue again (with all the fun described above) and decide to do a u-turn. But the driver behind me didn't even let me go and as I was turning let to manoeuvre he just drove behind me to pick my spot. So I had to reverse slowly and inevitably touched him as he was blocking me ? 

I instantly got kicked for "reckless driving" ?. What a joke?!!!

To resume,  admin/mods work on the first days = 9/10, today 2/10 ?

I understand people are on holiday, it's a game etc... But it's frustrating to see people flipping everyone over being flagged in the chat by everyone with nothing happening and then you get kicked instantly for just touching someone at 1km/h ?

• True Story 1

15 hours ago, Foobrother said:

As much as I liked on the first days when it was monitored by admin/mods, today was just a nightmare with people passing the queue from every side, others ramming for the fun and absolutely no one to kick/ban them ?

After being flipped over and with 20% damage I managed to complete the delivery but it wasn't as fun as I expected unfortunately.

The worst came after! After completing the delivery I go in town to pick up a new cargo and get blocked in traffic again. So this time I didn't want to queue again (with all the fun described above) and decide to do a u-turn. But the driver behind me didn't even let me go and as I was turning let to manoeuvre he just drove behind me to pick my spot. So I had to reverse slowly and inevitably touched him as he was blocking me ? 

I instantly got kicked for "reckless driving" ?. What a joke?!!!

To resume,  admin/mods work on the first days = 9/10, today 2/10 ?

I understand people are on holiday, it's a game etc... But it's frustrating to see people flipping everyone over being flagged in the chat by everyone with nothing happening and then you get kicked instantly for just touching someone at 1km/h ?

Because EU2 Server.......Why all people drive here to EU2??

Exist Eu1+Arcade.....sorry, but, you use "HARD" server.

True story, OK?