Operation HQ

Owen.

After doing some deliveries to the TruckersMP HQ, I can say than this event is very cool so far!

Quite some interesting drivers around the HQ, a bit of traffic but still funny to drive! Or you can just sit and watching the huuge signs and the red lights 886716353589940305_2.png

I've did a few TruckersMP Events (Real Ops V11, V12, TMP/TFM Convoys..) and actually I think than it's one of the best I've did! 840707036093087744.png

Hype to see what TruckersMP reserves us in the future! 804391262362402856.png

• Like 1
  • Awesome! 1

21 hours ago, Leich88 said:

Question, how will they know/verify if we delivered a load to that location???

Once you have completed your job either to or from the TruckersMP HQ, it will automatically recognise that you completed the job and the achievement will show on your TruckersMP Profile.

1 hour ago, bennett7991 said:

just a quick question does it matter whether we deliver it through freight market or world of trucks external market ? 

Not too sure if these cargos appear in the WOT External Market, but they do for the required loads listed below:

Deliver at least one of the following cargoes from or to the Operation HQ construction site:

Crane Tower

Crane Tower Upper

Iron Mesh

Iron Supports

Tower Crane Lower

TruckersMP Supplies

ecNR1ul.png

169325408_role_RetiredTeamMember(1).png.

In Game Administrator - 2014 - 2019

Fun event, but oh boy the sheer amount of traffic when a lot of players are on...

However, I do see some improvements that can be made to improve the flow of traffic to the area.

First, I saw how bad the angle of the barrier blocks for the trucks. I've seen several times where some players just get stuck when turning to the right. If I was that player, waiting for hours only to get stuck and might get kicked for blocking the progress or load a save and get sent back to the back of the queue, I would be annoyed.

If those barrier blocks were to be adjusted with a better angle, or just delete them outright (along with the light post), that would lessen situations like this.

Also, I've seen that some players are waiting when the truck infront is already at the marker. They do not know that the truck on the marker has already entered a non-collision area, yet they're still waiting for them to go through. This once again slows down the progress of the trucks. Instead, what if the non-collision zone is moved near the road, as soon as you turn right. That way, everyone can just start going to the marker without having to wait.

Not sure if these suggestions can be made instantly, but it's worth a shot to improve traffic conditions there.

20220215181724_1_1.thumb.jpg.c8a357972f47b8024d9a1b231344d34f.jpg

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • True Story 1

I can see that it is a great idea to set up and build a Headquarters for TMP that we are all a part of. However though, this event should've been active in summer when it is possible to see most of the players in the server. Moreover, while understanding the amount of work behind the scenes, a map update for Wroclaw would be useful as for obvious reasons.

6 hours ago, Basher515 said:

Fun event, but oh boy the sheer amount of traffic when a lot of players are on...

However, I do see some improvements that can be made to improve the flow of traffic to the area.

First, I saw how bad the angle of the barrier blocks for the trucks. I've seen several times where some players just get stuck when turning to the right. If I was that player, waiting for hours only to get stuck and might get kicked for blocking the progress or load a save and get sent back to the back of the queue, I would be annoyed.

If those barrier blocks were to be adjusted with a better angle, or just delete them outright (along with the light post), that would lessen situations like this.

Also, I've seen that some players are waiting when the truck infront is already at the marker. They do not know that the truck on the marker has already entered a non-collision area, yet they're still waiting for them to go through. This once again slows down the progress of the trucks. Instead, what if the non-collision zone is moved near the road, as soon as you turn right. That way, everyone can just start going to the marker without having to wait.

Not sure if these suggestions can be made instantly, but it's worth a shot to improve traffic conditions there.

20220215181724_1_1.thumb.jpg.c8a357972f47b8024d9a1b231344d34f.jpg

@Basher515The barriers are there to prevent people overtaking on the right. The entrance is big and wide. You're supposed to take a good and wide turn when turning into the HQ. People getting stuck at the first barrier is taking the turn way to early. Drive further forward and then turn right into the HQ. ?

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

rwozThR.png iUwwMhn.png

1 hour ago, Daaxedo said:

Does it still count for achievement if I ran out of time for my delivery? Cuz I delivered one and I don't have my achievement

Still count if you run out of time for the delivery. To unlock the achievement, you must make at least one delivery, make only one delivery can not unlock the achievement.

3 hours ago, Million88 said:

Still count if you run out of time for the delivery. To unlock the achievement, you must make at least one delivery, make only one delivery can not unlock the achievement.

Sooo, you're saying that 'at least one delivery' is not one or more, but at least two. I was stuck in traffic for an hour or so last tuesday and I was glad I finally delivered after that hellish drive from Wroclaw to the HQ.

Amazing event but a quick question. What if I picked up the load, and got dropped due to ping, but finished the delivery offline.  Is there any way, that when I log in the next time, that TruckersMP recognizes I finished the delivery?  Or can I only deliver while I'm actively online and logged into TruckersMP?

Thanks for taking the time to answer.  I get that it should be done online or it kind of defeats the purpose.

great event and i am loving it, but too me personally the event is too long.

The carnage that is happening and the amount of people that are going there is slowly getting out of hand. To have an event running for over a month is just a bit much.

The area is needing 24/7 admin which is not possible as many have lives outside TMP and don't want to have to sit and do moderation all the time and then have to do the ban appeals and deal with all the reports that are coming from the area