Operation HQ

Owen.

Hello everyone!

Just a quick reminder that any comments such as "thanks!" or "Awesome update!" or anything similar may be hidden. As much as we appreciate your positive feedback regarding this update and event, we should keep the replies on-topic so that any questions do not go unnoticed. You can always show your support by using the reaction-system (such as :woah:). Any of the aforementioned comments after this reply may be hidden, so please use the reaction-system instead and ask questions when you have any. ?

Thanks for understanding! 

Kind regards,  
Inklink  
TruckersMP Community Moderation Manager 

• Upvote 3
  • Woah! 3
  • Awesome! 1

spacer.png

---------------------------------------------------------------

Rules | Recruitment | Feedback | Support | Guides | Report System | Appeal System | Knowledge Base 

---------------------------------------------------------------

This is brilliant! Not only you're adding new cargos, but this is making people travel everywhere instead of people continuously driving on the same roads.
Just great ?

The only advise I would give would be to send people to 1 or 2 other places as Wroclaw is just completely congested atm ? 

BTW: mods are doing an amazing job kicking/banning players not queueing or behaving badly! ?

• Upvote 1
  • Woah! 1

Great idea!

It would have been even better if there was a possibility to have like a community mileage contribution, similar to what World Of Trucks does ?  But either way, great idea and a great way to get the community together - thank you.

• Woah! 1

ecNR1ul.png

169325408_role_RetiredTeamMember(1).png.

In Game Administrator - 2014 - 2019

Let's GOOO!!! ???

• HaulieThumbsUp 1

||| Hi ?, i'm Alex(b'89) a.k.a. Spartanul007 and proud Romanian ?? |||

||| Don't be shy, hit that +rep  button |||

???
Read the rules before you start playing.

New to TruckersMP community, go to Knowledge Base section.

Wanna learn about TruckersMP, Euro Truck Simulator 2 and American Truck Simulator, head over to the Guides section.

Wanna join a Virtual Trucking Company(VTC) or start a new one, go here.

Please read "HOW TO USE THE REPORT SYSTEM" before submitting a report.

Please read "HOW TO USE THE BAN APPEAL SYSTEM" article before creating an appeal.

20210527224804_1.jpg20211218000601_1.jpg20211226221309_1.jpg20220121002428_1.jpg20220122235923_1.jpg20220123165948_1.jpg

| News | Polls & Surveys | Server Status | Map | Traffic | Meet the Team | Recruitment Patreon Wall of Fame | COMMUNITY CONTRIBUTORS | FeedbackCommunity Events | 

Hi all ? First-nice Event, thanks for You work TMP team....

Only some words-in EU2 server, totaly chaos in all routes near Wroclav...but, we have Arcade server, for people who do not want to experience accidents from 'crazy drivers' ? OK?

EU1 server its not bad, not good traffic ?

With my company owner, we managed 3 jobs on the EU1 server, without major accidents ....

spacer.png

17 hours ago, MarkON said:

Hello @Owen.

Is the following TruckersMP paint job on the trailers has been added only for the duration of the event or will it stay longer on servers for all players?

4jr6JSG.jpg

Yours sincerely
MarkON

Hey MarkOn, 

Thanks for your great question, as far as I am aware, this is only going to be around for the duration of the event - but I may be wrong on that so we will have to wait and see. 

Owen. 

• Like 1
  • True Story 1
  • Awesome! 1

The event was amazing. However, what should have been implemented to get the achievment should've been to deliver more than just one cargo, similar to WoT events where we are challenged to deliver "x" cargo 10 times to be rewarded. It would have made sense to deliver all the cargo types mentioned in the blog post to recieve the achievement which would have made it interesting and challenging.

Other than that I found the event fun! 
Good job TruckersMP!

• Awesome! 1

16 minutes ago, KeELONMUSK said:

The event was amazing. However, what should have been to get the achievment should've been to deliver more than just one cargo, similar to WoT events where we are challenged to deliver "x" cargo 10 times to be rewarded. It would have made sense to deliver all the cargo types mentioned in the blog post to recieve the achievement which would have made it interesting and challenging.

Other than that I found the event fun! 
Good job TruckersMP!

There is more to come ? 

• Awesome! 2