Operation HQ

Owen.

Awesome!  Can't wait! Thank you TMP ❤️❤️ 

Kind regards,

NexusMEISTER

image.png.ec832aa6009e230c04eab3e11c4cf60c.png                                                                                                                                                                                                 

Support - Appeal - TruckersMP Rules - Feedback - Report

A good idea ❤️ and a wonderful activity ?.  I sincerely thank all the participants when creating  :tmp:. Starting from developers, ending with Streamers. Who also spend a lot of time in the game and help with finding bugs and similar problems and immediately report it so that it is fixed as soon as possible… I would like to take part in this, if there are such chances, I will be very happy for such an event…

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Granite said:
  • Which type of job do I need to take? Freight Market, Cargo Market, or Job Dispatcher? You can use any of the three, for Cargo Market use Curtainsider or Dry Freighter for Truckers MP supplies and Flatbed trailer (not dropdeck version) for rest of the cargo.
  • Do I need any kind of proof for the achievement, like with easter egg hunt? Is it going to work automatically? I have no answer here.

You can take the job via Freight Market and also the job dispatcher. I'd recommend using the freight market.

Also, no. It tracks it automatically. Once you've done the job, you can check your profile and should see the achievement.

• Awesome! 2

47 minutes ago, JamesS014 said:

You can take the job via Freight Market and also the job dispatcher. I'd recommend using the freight market.

I used my own Krone DryLiner, you can use your own trailer if you want, you just need the right one - flatbed or curtainsider/dry freighter (including DLC counterparts).

The game tends to generate more jobs for your own trailer, it may even be easier to find one.

• HaulieThumbsUp 1

Have done two deliveries for the operation so far.

Traffic is horrendous on the approaches, think of it like Kirkenes Quarry but on flat ground.

The biggest problem is there is only one way in and one drop-off point.

Traffic is backed up all the way to Wroclaw and is not being helped by people ignoring the traffic lights.

• Like 1

image.png.0b797439b3405fe1d5366b8cb061fa10.png

I wish we had some minor map edits from addon team to improve traffic flow, because now traffic jam is literally 80-100km long, you have to sit there for hours to deliver 1 cargo and that's not really enjoyable.

Spoiler

image.png.fc9a68b6e4caf43c2ee8c01364c12d64.png

Other than that that's a cool event, glad to see it is finally implemented, props to Shawn and mwl4 ??
And shoutout to GMs who are forced to look after this mess, stay strong guys :thisisfine:

• Upvote 3

29 minutes ago, novice said:

I wish we had some minor map edits from addon team to improve traffic flow, because now traffic jam is literally 80-100km long, you have to sit there for hours to deliver 1 cargo and that's not really enjoyable.

Reveal hidden contents

image.png.fc9a68b6e4caf43c2ee8c01364c12d64.png

Other than that that's a cool event, glad to see it is finally implemented, props to Shawn and mwl4 ??
And shoutout to GMs who are forced to look after this mess, stay strong guys :thisisfine:

It could happen, since they did do it for the Operation Big Sur WoT event in ATS.