0.2.3.6.0 Released

ShawnCZek

• Game Developer

Hi there!

We are proud to announce that a new version 0.2.3.6.0 has been released introducing our very own job tracker!

Features

• A base of an own job tracker system
    • Currently tracking data mainly for the Operation HQ event
    • No plugin has to be installed, nothing has to be set up; it works out of the box
  • Operation HQ event
  • Improvements to the scoreboard

• Added searching by a player ID, a player tag, or a username

• Added ability to sort the entries by anything available

• The list is constantly updated. For example, if the entries are sorted by the distance, the closest player will always appear on the top

• The column that the list is sorted by is highlighted in bold

• Clicking on the header column twice makes the list sorted in descending order

• Added a setting to show the current local time

• Added a header row to make it clearer what column is what

• Added a report option to the context menu

Fixes

• Synchronized the roadwork traffic lights

Changes

Edited by ShawnCZek
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 5
  • Upvote 2
  • HaulieLove 2
  • HaulieThumbsUp 1
  • Woah! 1
  • Awesome! 7

JKTjx3r.jpg

Game Developer

Discord Bot Developer

7 hours ago, ShawnCZek said:

A base of an own job tracker system

• Currently tracking data mainly for the Operation HQ event
  • No plugin has to be installed, nothing has to be set up; it works out of the box

Hey,

It looks like something amazing with a lot of potential.

Due to the Operation HQ event, some questions arise related to the latest update and this system.
Is this system currently in its early stages and can only recognize if someone has done one job in the event and add the achievement or is it something more advanced now?
For example, is it possible to see how many jobs a particular player has done in Operation HQ, as a result, how many cargoes have been transported by all players during this event?

Observations immediately come to mind. I have been seeing for years that enthusiasts of SCS Software games would very much like to see a given WoTr achievement included also the total number of completed jobs during an event or any an achievement for very ambitious players. I keep my fingers crossed that such possibility could be implemented in this system at TruckersMP.

If such a solution, advanced statistical possibilities appeared in the own job tracker system and achievements TruckersMP, it would be something fantastic and unique. 
It undoubtedly encouraged the players to even greater involvement in your personal goal.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

Good afternoon @ShawnCZek

It was mentioned that own job tracker system, tracking mainly for the Operation HQ event. I have noticed that some things related to this system (messages) can be observed also while doing ?World of Trucks jobs. I was a bit surprised. I would like to share what I saw today at TruckersMP. Perhaps these things will prove useful for developers, even if not at the present stage, then at a later stage of work on this system.

1. Situation.

• Connection to the TruckersMP server
  • taking an external (World of Trucks) order,
  • suspension of the order 
  • (without moving)
  • resumption of the order
  • receipt of these messages: https://i.imgur.com/b03vz6r.png

[Job Tracker] Your current job could not be registered. Retrying...

[Job Tracker] Previous job cancelled. Your current job seems to have changed since you were last logged in.

[Job Tracker] You must be online while taking a new job. Please try taking a new job.

2. Situation.

• Connection to the TruckersMP server
  • taking an external order,
  • suspension of the order,
  • (without moving)
  • disconnection from the server,
  • reconnecting to the server,
  • resumption of the order,
  • no messages.

Anyway, looking at the messages, it seems Job Tracker is trying to record my World of Trucks jobs, is it intentional or not?

This system is something that interests me and I hope that there will be more information soon, dispelling doubts.

Yours sincerely
MarkON

• Game Developer

@MarkON, thank you for your feedback to the job tracker.

As I have mentioned in the change log, the system is now primarely used only for the event. We just thought that it would be nice to keep track of all jobs when we already have it. World of Truck contracts, on the other hand, work a bit differently and need a special care. In other words, they are not currently supported. Though, I can assure you that a lot of things are still work in progress and there is more to come.

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2
  • Awesome! 2

JKTjx3r.jpg

Game Developer

Discord Bot Developer

• Game Developer

List of changes from 22nd February 2022:

• Improvements to the scoreboard.
    • Added searching by a player ID, a player tag, or a username.
    • Added ability to sort the entries by anything available.
      • The list is constantly updated. For example, if the entries are sorted by the distance, the closest player will always appear on the top.
      • The column that the list is sorted by is highlighted in bold.
      • Clicking on the header column twice makes the list sorted in descending order.
    • Added a setting to show the current local time.
    • Added a header row to make it clearer what column is what.
    • Added a report option to the context menu.
  • Synchronized the roadwork traffic lights.
  • Updated the Smart Signs modification.
  • Thanks 7
  • Upvote 1
  • HaulieLove 1
  • Awesome! 1

JKTjx3r.jpg

Game Developer

Discord Bot Developer

Is the sorting choice saved into configuration file? At least that's a good thing that the roadwork traffic lights are synced. 

If you want to ask anywhere on forums whenever 32-bit version of MP will be supported in future, try to start GTA V on your 32-bit machine before checking game's system requirements.

Instead of quoting the post above, use the ^ character. The character is actually pointing to the post above.

How to fix sudden steering issue on your USB steering wheel

An amazing update!

Improvements to the scoreboard(tab), especially sorting and searching, is something that has been expected and suggested many times by players for years.

Additionally, synchronized the roadwork traffic lights is important for road safety reasons. 
ps. Despite many attempts, accepted suggestions and even moved to the Done in 2019/2020, there have always been some doubts and problem related to these places.
Currently, we can see the roadworks lights turn off after disconnecting from the server similar as traffic lights at intersections that are in sync. So, there is certainty that it's working fine now.

• ShawnCZek locked, unfeatured and unpinned this topic